• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berethor

Awesome!   :o
Each picture is a piece of art!   &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

Eddie

Quote from: Berethor on July 17, 2007, 06:52:49 PM
Awesome!   :o
Each picture is a piece of art!   &apls

Couldn't agree more. Talk about detail. This MD reminds me a lot of Olympia. Lot Editing madness and devotion.

Snaper

Amazing  :o :o

J'en reviens toujours pas, it's wonderful, it's so realistic ... No word can describe this beauty  :P

Bravo l'ami, again and always so perfect  &apls &apls &apls

hogs29

Beautiful! Just beautiful!
T.J.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Nardo69

*gulp*

*closes his mouth with his hand*

no words - that last update is just ... sorry, adequate expression not available

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

bat56

Hello Badsim... Beautifulllll as always!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: TOP LEVEL!

I was 4 days in vacancy in your beautiful country and separately the rain, it was brilliant.  ;)
Friday and Saturday in the festival Les vielles charrues in Bretagne,
I saw there, amongst other things... Jacques Higelin, Donavon Frankenreiter, Peter Gabriel, Tryo, Emilie Simon... only happiness :sunny:
Then Sunday and Monday, Paris... that made ten years that I was not gone back there and I must say that I am
charmed to have gone there.  ::) 
I could see the tour montparnasse in truth ...... I like it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck With your job... & continue to impress us with your incredible imaginary city.....
Si j'ai le temps, je ferai un tour dans le sud de la france cet été...! Région Beauduc.
~Samuel~  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Hello ,

Thank you to stop you there even if I was not talkative myself these last weeks ...and will not be for the next ones .I'm checking the site twice a day and have seen many interesting events . No time to comment , my apologies for that . &mmm

Inspiration isn't anything someone can hold , it's in the air , as free as the air . Your enthusiast comments are mine ...

Update achieved ... finally . :-[
I don't know if it will be the most beautiful update , but it's the most complex so far ... re-creation of some SAC's Lots with a functional underpass , integrated avenue , transit enabling everywhere with avenue/road/street/one way , seasonal props (trees , flowers , japanese billboards) , some feats of coordination with props looking to be on one Lot and being in fact on the neighboring one ...if I had my way , I would re-done entirely AntigOne with this level , but AntigOne is now a puzzle of about 700 improved Lots . ::)

The 10 new Lots ...

It was the planning picture ...

Result:

These pictures are coming from another medium city tile . I have now to work like this because the real AntigOne is too long to load just to test new Lots .So I've got now several medium city tiles where different districts of AntigOne are built almost identically .... ::)
The usual closer pictures set to come in the next days . But I'm not sure to be able to release it before the end of this Special Month , so to thank you , here a big picture of AntigOne ...

Thank you once again and take care . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

mightygoose

well thats it right there..... can anyone compete....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Emperor Stormont

oh that's just stunning, I adore it. It reminds me so much of Paris and I adore Paris, my favourite on earth. Fantastic work  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Pat

Quote from: mightygoose on July 26, 2007, 03:58:31 PM
well thats it right there..... can anyone compete....

nope no can... Badsim wonderful very very wonderful,  i do wonder are you in tune with SAC??

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Your work is absolutely awe-inspiring! Every time there is an update here, I am amazed! Incredible work, Badsim! Simply incredible!

kimcar

I have to go , my wife shout after me  $%Grinno$%, cause too much time in front of the computer  ;D to watch your great work.

But before i live =  &apls &apls &apls super job. :thumbsup:

Shadow Assassin

Very nice work!

But... 'tastyzots' that little no-job zot that I can see somewhere in the background.

Wouldn't mind seeing you build on a hillside :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Antoine

bat

Awesome changes of these lots! Also the last picture is looking excellent! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Simply amazing work........... :o

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

emilin

Brilliant! Stunning! I'm lost for words here. Those lots are so good my eyes hurt. And I really like the overview shot too. It looks like Antigone is really coming together now.

&apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

urban

I love your work, amazing.. :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

dedgren

Of course, Badsim, you would close out AntigOne's month here in the "Of Special Interest" MDs with an update that would make clear to anyone breathing why your work is so very special.  Thank you for taking time to do this- and we'll be waiting anxiously for you to return to your regular update schedule in the fall.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Badsim

Hi ,

@SA ; OK , you're a boring perfectionist too . :P ... Well , the No Job zot is for the residential block with the underpass .As this Lot will have to fit with the next neighboring one , I will have to work on it again so I didn't take time to zone the residential area and wait untill the game  built something before to plop it ... but I'll do , of course .  ;D

@emilin ; You're right about the prop from Gare du Nord , Xannepan didn't think that someone would like to use it separately so it looks unfinished on its backside . I have done nothing special , this prop fits better here with a grassy texture and maybe others props around are distracting the eyes enough ... ::)

Thank you all for other comments ... David , your is just a few minutes too early . ;D

Quote from: Eddie on July 18, 2007, 02:52:47 PM
... Lot Editing madness and ...

Thank you Eddie ! You gave me the partial name for this so long update . ;)

LotEditing madness and ... delivery !

Yeah , delivery after have spent all my little free time of this month on it . Nothing planned for August , it will be a kind of holidays , so I'll be able to participate again to other threads . ;)

Finally , I've found a trick to solve the issue about props appearing on Lots with integrated avenues . I don't know so many of them except the Hungarian Parliament from Yoder but I think I have to share this . You need firstly to get the "No Junk Mod" by Pegasus Here.
When it has been installed in your Plugins folder , launch the game and dragg again your avenues near the Lot(s) concerned . The effect of this Mod isn't immediately visible on transit enabled Lots , you need to save and quit . Then remove the Mod from your Plugins , launch again the game , dragg again all the avenues affected previously by the Mod . No props will reappear on the transit enabled Lot(s), even with future changes of the surrounding wealth , that's definite . I'm not a Modder so I can't explain why but it works ! :thumbsup:

To the next . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °