• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Getting LOT Editor to work.

Started by Gaston, February 12, 2007, 12:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

I recently DL'd LE from Maxis.    It only shows up as a hidden file.   I cannot access it at all.   I e-mailed EA support and thier response was that they didn't support it and didn't know where to find help.   I even had Dedgren e-mail me a copy of it and it still did the same thing.   What am I doing wrong?

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

jeronij

The exe should be installed in C:\Program Files\Maxis\Sim City 4\Apps ....and a shortcut should be placed...I am guessing you are able to install it, arent you ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Gaston

Jeronij,
    I'm not sure if I have it or not.  It is only showing up as a hidden file.  I put it in the right place then tried to activate it and only got a window to pop up for a second.   But no shortcuts to be found.    Any suggestions?   Do you think it has something to do with my download manager.   Like it didn't get the whole thing?    I just don't know.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

dedgren

Gaston- I'm looking into this one, too.  Watch this space tomorrow- I probably will have some suggestions.  I bet it's a simple problem- the chances of replicating the same error in the two files are too few to count.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Gaston

Thanks guys,
   I'll check back tonight sometime.    Gotta trudge to work throught the snow today.    (I live in Iowa, Why????)   LOL

---Gaston
白龍