• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jagged Edge MOD for newest terrain MODs

Started by DJGspinNhitz, January 09, 2007, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGspinNhitz

This may be in the wrong place and maybe is a stupid question. Is there a jagged edge MOD compatible with the newest cycledogg terrain mods? or is it built into the new mods? #?¿?¿?$
GQ
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia

jeronij

Not at this moment ( as far as I know).

I think I´l make a quick tutorial to show the players how they can create its own one. There are lots of terrain mods actually out there  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alek King of SC4

hmm the jagged edge mod as in the one that lets you create walls going both ways without ugly bumps? if that is the one you are referring to, than it is compatible with cycledoggs as i use them both, however your hills and mountains will appear much more rocky.

DJGspinNhitz

I was using Pjots Jagged Edge MOD with the old Cycledogg Terrian MOD but wasn't sure if it would work with the new one I am using which is the Atlantic (meadowshire) MOD by cycledogg release around christmas. The jagged edge mod makes the Mountains sometimes look strange but you  get great sunken highways and walls.
GQ
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia

Alek King of SC4

something i am doing now is to have  one plugins folder with just your terrain mod and tree props then load all your tiles in the region.  Then i add all my other plugins and play the cities, since i normally don't build in my alpine areas, they will be unaffected.