• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sc-4

Call me Ludo

calibanX

I love the drearyness. Nice idea with the chemical cloud.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

art128

rooker1 - Thanks a lot, Robin, It's nice to see you commenting my MD again ..  :) I hope to see another comment by you !  ;D

dsrwhat316 - Thanks Dan, unpleasant for some people yes, but for people who likes commie style no !  :D

Cyclone1001 - Assassination isn't needed, eh.. But it could be a nice idea for a future update !  :P Thanks for the comment.

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil ! I'll see if I can add some small shops in front of that bus station..  ;)

Fabian93 - Thanks Fabian !  :)

kwakelaar - Thanks a lot ! yeah, it took some bureaucratic planning ! i'm glad you love the boulevard..  :)

Battlecat - thanks !  :)

io_bg - Thanks Ioan.

Delecto - Thanks you very much, DEL. As for the avenue, it's not a texture, but props that are from Glenni..  ;)

sc-4 - Merci !

calibanX - Thanks a lot Geoff !

Yes, a nother depressing update, sorry If I'm boring you with that style - Soviet - but it looks like I'm only good at making it .. Also, sorry if you know what you'll watch here.. i'll try to make things that can surprise you in the futures updates.. But it will not be easy cause Soviet is almost the same everywhere..
this teaser will show a part of Vratska's docks, with my new cranes (without shadows, sorry I fixed the problem after I've took the picture to make the mosaic..) and a part of the Kremlin..

Hope you liked that mosaic.. Feel free to make critics, even if you didn't liked this update leave a comment to tell it, I'll try to make a future update you'll like !  ;)

- Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Very nice work comrade. I love the docks and the warehouses that surround it. The park is great as well ;) My only criticism is that empty land at the top left of the mosaic.
Keep up the nice work! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kwakelaar

No need to say sorry, this is an interesting MD which I really enjoy visiting.

dsrwhat316

Nice work with the docks, Arthur!

I'm surprised that your cities don't have massive flooding, because it always seems to be raining $%Grinno$%! I like the small cargo ships in the water, especially the way their angles are rendered. Great update!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

sc-4

WoaW , splendid Art!  :thumbsup:
Your updates are not boring. I love how you managed to recreate the ambience of a former Soviet region with such realism, then frankly it is so beautiful bravo !
The rain is very well done , it  make your update "immersive" !
I seek your CJ's since I have seen a Maroanestra update on TSC and I love that , you can recreate former soviet regions very well , so I hope you will make stupendous updates like this one and the others for a long time!

Call me Ludo

kbieniu7

Teaser looks nice. I don't think, you can make us bored with soviet style - you can take from it many thing, creating great city. Kremlin, I think, is done excellent, and made as important point, combined with other places (like tower, or long square), could give your city the soul  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Battlecat

Great job!  Looks very nice, and you're keeping your thematic style quite consistent! 

bat

Nice picture of your city and the rain effect is also nice...
Looking forward to more... ;)

Rady

Looks great! I espacially like the port area ... what kind of seaport lots are you using there? Those in the bottom right corner of your mosaic ..?
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

art128

Quote from: Rady on January 11, 2010, 11:56:27 AM
Looks great! I espacially like the port area ... what kind of seaport lots are you using there? Those in the bottom right corner of your mosaic ..?

Those lots are custom lots made with some of NOB's stuffs (The blue old cranes and the warehouses ) and my port stuff (the big crane) which isn't available at the moment..  :P + some others props by Jestarr etc. .  :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Cyclone1001

Personally, I hate mosaics. I would rather have alot of normal pictures than one long one. Good port, though.

art128

Thanks all ! An update is coming in the next days !  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

djvandrake

I agree with the others, no need to say you're sorry for your style, because you do it very well.  Uniqueness is very refreshing, and I enjoy your MD for it.  :thumbsup:

tooheys

Hi Arthur, another great update. I like the transition from govt to resi to ind to port. Nicely planned and executed  :thumbsup:

And I'll add another voice to the concensus, don't change a thing. We all have our own styles and you have yours. You have a good following here who enjoy the work you are putting out. Keep at it  ;)

art128

Thanks for the comments  !

i'm trying to make an update as soon as I can, I have some little problems with my comp which is very slow (sometime it froze when loading the game or even the LE) or sometime windows crashes...

Anyway, I think Sunday afternoon, let say 18h00 here (Paris), the update must be ready..

the update will be on something you haven't seen in the region for the moment!  :)

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

io_bg - Thanks my friend !

kwakelaar - I'm glad you find this MD interesting my friend, i'll try to keep it interesting then !  :)

dsrwhat316 - Well looks like the cleaners are doing their job very well !  ;) Thanks for the comment Dan !

sc-4 - Thanks a lot Ludo ! Merci mon ami !

kbieniu7 - Thanks for the suggestion my friend !

Battlecat - Thanks a lot !

bat - Good to see you back, Bat ! i'm glad you find the rain effect well done !

Rady - The port area is meant to be one of the best point of the city, so yes I put almost all what I can in it ! Thanks for the comment !

Cyclone1001 - Thanks for your opinion, it's good to see people who're commenting even if they don't like mosaic, as my MD is almost based on mosaics..   :D Personally, I love that it can show more space of a city than a simple picture, but it's sure sometime it's good to make a non-mosaic update !

kelis - Thanks a lot my friend ! Puedes decirme (with a link..) en el que puedo empezar mi CJ en SCC? Sorry for the mistakes..  ::)

djvandrake - Thanks a lot !  :)

tooheys - Thanks my friend !

So first, I have to say sorry for the delay, but I was quite busy this week-end with school etc..
Secondly, It seems that all my pictures uploaded at Casimages.com have been deleted.. i have contacted the webmaster of the site, bu I don't have any answers for the moment. It's too bad because there isn't any more picture in the MD now, except some updates (like Gamla Stan)..

So about today update..
This update show the area just behind the central station (the tracks are underground..  ::) ) Nothing more to say here..

I hope you like this update !
Next one is coming soon.. (next week, as usual..  $%Grinno$% )

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nexis4Jersey

Great update :P , is your salt piling leaking into ur harbor?