• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Cedric dont you just really love it when one of your readers sparks your imagination and spurs you on to create wonders!!! I know I do and I cant wait to see what Joan has done for you!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

WOW!  &hlp &hlp &hlp

....and I thought this MD was dead and you were doing whatever you like doing somehwere else in RL....  To happen to drop by, and have read like the last 20 pages or so in one breath. Amazing what you achieved again Cedric!

Espeically the combination of the RL pictures (cyclists, sheep, sawmill, harvest, hayfire) and the ingame recreation of those events are.... jawdropping.  I have been starting at my screen the last half hour with open mouth, drooling at the keyboard.

And also the 46 y/o shown in one of the first pages brings up good feelings - so don't worry (at least not yet)!  &kiss
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Badsim

Hi ,

Just a few words to let you know that I'm not yet "Out of Service" . ;D

My move for a new home is finished - well , almost finished  :-[ - so AntigOne will be soon back . At that time , I don't know if I'll restart it from the unfinished sawmill ( I'm still waiting for Orange's props and the first ones I've seen are excellent ...) or directely from AntigOne's downtown .
At least , I've started to play with a famous avenue ...

As I'm not able to transit enable a 10 lanes avenues , this set -it will be a set - will be purely eye-candy . So far I've no precise idea how I'll connect these Lots to the "real" Antigone's roads network in a perfectely invisible way ... That said , I know I'll find . ;)

I'm using Xannepan's seasonal trees - they have a Christmas version ... - but I don't think this work will be achieved before Christmas . ::)

See you later .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

wouanagaine

Ah, the best avenue

I think you should add even more cars :)

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Pat

cedric wow!!! I cant wait to see what you further do sir with that ave!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Very good to hear that your move went well and what ever you come back to do, I'm sure we will all be amazed and happy.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

Welcome back, Cedric - your return to the world of SC4 has been a much-anticipated event! :) And that is a breathtaking picture. No wonder you were inspired by it!

Glad to hear moving went well for you,
and especially happy to know you're back in the game...
Joan

iamgoingtoeatyou

Wow, why didn't I think of that?

metarvo

It's good to see that you haven't given up on SC4, Cedric.  Is it really true that you may return to the urban AntigOne?  That would be great! ;D
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

Cedric, this avenue is fantastic my friend  &apls
Can't wait to see it in the game.
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Fantastic LE-work there, Cedric!
It is looking really great!
Looking forward to more... ;)

gobo77

It looks great!

Can I see more?  :thumbsup:
Sorry for my bad english....

sim-al2

:o I was hoping nothing happened to you. Once again, you have returned with something just too good. %confuso ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Heblem

I do really like your LE concept! that how I like to play the game too  ;D mainly I give to you thanks that you inspired me in a such wonderful idea...

Badsim

Thanks for your comments ... so it will be Champs Elysées !  :thumbsup:

Quote from: wouanagaine on December 08, 2008, 03:34:16 AM
Ah, the best avenue

I think you should add even more cars :)

And why not a few horses ?  :D

Thanks Stéph. , you're the most well placed - as Parisian - to judge the quality of my new project . :thumbsup:

Quote from: Heblem on December 09, 2008, 08:54:26 PM
I do really like your LE concept! that how I like to play the game too  ;D mainly I give to you thanks that you inspired me in a such wonderful idea...

You know I was a huge fan of your Mock City ... If AntigOne wasn't a long-lived plan , I would have closed it to start something similar to your work : the ultimate realism with SC4 . :thumbsup:
By the way , AntigOne is surely going to turn into a mix of "true" and "false" things ... ::)

Work on progresses ...

I have had to give up with Xannepan's seasonal trees : too many visual glitches , not only under LE as replied me BarbyW in Xannepan's BAT thread , but ingame as well ... I'm surprised , and to tell you the truth , disappointed because I loved so much these props from one of my favorite BATters ... &mmm
Have replaced them with C.P.'s semiseasonal trees .

Thanks again to Orange , his car props at several angles ( 45/90 & 225° ) are a must to have . :thumbsup:

The Triumphal Arch ( Place de l'étoile ) is one of the most famous and impressive - what a traffic mess !  $%Grinno$% - roundabout of the world !
Unfortunately , "true" or "false" , it's impossible to reproduce with SC4 . In AntigOne , it will be a regular plaza .
At the other edge of Champs Elysées , there's Place de la Concorde ...

I've already done something similar for AntigOne , so I'll have to find something else . That said , if AntigOne is a Parisian inspiration , I did never pretend it will be a recreation of Paris . :P

Have time to find , while I'm now going to LotEdit the others sections of Champs Elysées . ;)

To be continued ...

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

fantastic work Cedric.  &apls
You do an excellent job in the messy traffic  :thumbsup:
(et en plus il y a même la flamme du Soldat Inconnu ! )
Can't wait to see the urbanisation of this are my friend,
Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

N1_2888

Quote from: Badsim on December 10, 2008, 02:28:50 AMUnfortunately , "true" or "false" , it's impossible to reproduce with SC4 .
Hmm, it's possible to create something similar like iamgoingtoeatyou has shown in one of his mosaics. ;)
(here is the whole one)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

bat

That is looking wonderful! Fantastic new pictures of your LE-work there! The lot looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

Fabian93

Great idea there. I'd never have thought of this way, to solve the "problem" with the end of the avenue. Looking forward to the rest.

Fabian

un1

An amazing MD to say the least. ;D
I really like your lots, the cities are amazing.
I will be looking forward to seeing more.  :thumbsup:

-un1

Welcome to Page 62!  &apls