• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBC

Quote from: WC_EEND on February 14, 2010, 10:30:25 AM
still riddled with snow here, and we're (as in the whole country) practically out of salt to get rid of the snow. I'm starting to get quite bored with the snow now

It's the same in Denmark. Here it has been all white since mid-december. Haven't seen so much snow in years.

rooker1

Here in Toronto, Ontario......I wish we had more snow here.  This winter has been very mild.  Very little snow and not really as cold as it usually is either.  Think in total we have had about 20 cm of snow all season.  The grass shows through just about every where.  I have had no chance to take the kids tobogganing.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

In Russia it s snowing all time, temperatures are between -5 c and -15 c the weather is so grey but I like it  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

speed285

In Seville, Spain. It's raining more than three months. now makes a temperature of 11 º C on January 20 came to snow. 56 years that it was not snowing. I remember that Seville suppliers hold the record for highest temperature of Europe, 46.6 º C in 1997.

Greetings.

kbieniu7

In Cracow (like in whole Poland) it's still white but about +1C, so it's much water on sidewalks.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

MattyFo

Regina, Canada:

Overcast, light wind and light snow.  Hovering around 0 degrees Celcius.  In fact the snow looks more like little white bugs flying around, because of the wind.

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

thepokemaniac

I'm in east Tennessee... it was sunny and warm today, but its supposed to get colder tomorrow.

Adam
Howdy y'all!

citybuilder12

Warwick, Rhode Island, over 85 degrees Fahrenheit (In early April!)

Nego

Sunday April 11th, 2010

Here in SPARTA, New Jersey, it is Mostly cloudy and 67°F(20°C).

In Northern New Jersey, we have a temperate climate. So around here in the summer, it gets really hot :-[. 80s - 90s F (upper 20s - 30s C). In the winter, though, it is around the 30s-10s (1s - -10s) ()sad(). It's nice because we get nice beach weather and a lot of snow, too.

MattyFo

Here in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada we are getting SNOW!!! :'(  May 1st and it is snowing!!  Good ol' Canadian Prairies weather, you never know what your going to get.  It's olny about -3C and I expect the snow to be gone before I wake up, but regardless I am unhappy.

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

daryl7478

California here! Sun all week and no rain. Here, in Salinas, the temperatures are around the 60s. But in Palm Springs, a couple hours away from me, it is in the 90s! HOT HOT HOT!

TJ1

Here in Beaumont,TX it one of the most gorgeous days ive seen so far this year, it was perfect for national day of prayer, the sky was so blue and had amazing cirrus clouds and a wonderful sun. :)
5/06/10
CONDITIONS: :sunny:
HIGH :87 F
LOW:61 F
HUMIDITY:26%
WIND: S 12 MPH

This dry heat feels good since a majority of spring/summer days here on the gulf coast are unbearably humid as there is no rain in the forecast all week, very rare. And I love snow, out of all the 15 years of me being on this earth Ive seen snow 4 times here, twice this past winter. Beaumont had record low at my house of 16 degrees this past January. Even though I love cold weather that was serious cold!!!! :D 

bob56

here in Cedar Rapids, its currently 52 F. This is much colder than norm, around 69 F. It also froze last weekend.... ???
Waiting for it to warm up and be more summer-like (its supposed to rain tomorrow :()

--Grif
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

kbieniu7

In Poland (as well as in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary) it's raining, and raining. In that case we have floods, the biggest since 1997. And in Krakow about 8C.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem

Sunny and 24C up here on the 66th parallel! Sorry Poland ;)

superhands

Tropical Cyclone Yasi, CATEGORY 5

hope they pull through this one.

Haljackey

Quote from: superhands on February 01, 2011, 08:07:16 PM
Tropical Cyclone Yasi, CATEGORY 5

hope they pull through this one.

Oh my! Wasn't that area just hit by massive flooding? No mercy from Mother Nature.

Around here we have our first legitimate blizzard warning since 1993. Its goona be a fun next 24 hours lol.

Last month my city got 100cm+ dumped on us from a single snowstorm. The bulk of it was from a lake-effect snowsquall and only hit London. There was green grass 50km on either side of the city when it fell.  :P

Pic during the snowfall:

Panorama:
(Click the image for full size)

More pictures here: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=187114

adroman

Haha, I think Superhands' map shows exactly what the weather here is like.  :D
North Queenslanders are tough, we'll pull through!

Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

cammo2003

Too hot. 'Nuff said.

You could probably fry an egg on the pavement out there with little trouble... Oh, and there's a hot breeze as well.   &sly

Jmouse

The central and eastern U.S. is in the grip of a huge winter storm. In my back yard, it's 25 degrees F, -3.9C with a wind chill factor of 12F/-10.5C.