• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

It was really hot - 32 C at noon, fortunately it rained a bit about an hour ago. I hope it won't be so hot tomorrow!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Dino007

This week has been very hot 30-34°C and 80% humidity  :'(
TIGR

blade2k5

Quote from: peter007 on July 16, 2009, 12:27:15 AM
You mean this plant
And it is still great weather here

Yeah.  It just looks like a massive marijuana plant.... ::)  It's probably not, but it sure looks like one.  I circled it in red...

Oh, and it's 54F out today.  Darn cold for a July day...

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

sithlrd98

85°F
Feels Like
97°F
Humidity:
76%

Quote from: blade2k5 on July 17, 2009, 12:27:46 PM
Oh, and it's 54F out today.  Darn cold for a July day...

Must be nice....earlier it was 90 , heat index 100

Jayson

blade2k5

Quote from: sithlrd98 on July 17, 2009, 12:35:35 PM
85°F
Feels Like
97°F
Humidity:
76%

Must be nice....earlier it was 90 , heat index 100

Jayson

Actually no, it's not nice.  It should be in the mid-to high 80's this time of year.  It seems every year, our summers are getting cooler and winters getting colder.  This is like a fall day in the middle of Sept...

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

Q-Tips

Well, its certantly summer here. And nice weather here too. Sunshine, no clouds, no winds and almost +11 Celsius.
Yes, its so hot!!! I almost forgot getting with me my jacket when leaving home this morning (just almost, of course i remembered it when i acutally got out the door).

io_bg

^^ What? 11 C is hot? In my country today it was about 35 C... :-[

Q-Tips

Quote from: io_bg on July 17, 2009, 12:52:35 PM
^^ What? 11 C is hot? In my country today it was about 35 C... :-[

Yes, of course its hot. Yesterday it was only 6 C. its almost twice today :thumbsup:
Ok, you are right, 35 C is HOT. I should have been there and licking some sun, looking at the beautiful girls, eating ice cream....
But somebody have work. :'(

N1_2888

It's about 2.30 a.m. and it's still 25°C! &cry2

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

blade2k5

Quote from: N1_2888 on July 17, 2009, 05:36:01 PM
It's about 2.30 a.m. and it's still 25°C! &cry2

If I could bottle up the cold chilly, fall-like weather we're having today in Northern Wisconsin, I'd send it your way :thumbsup:

sithlrd98

Quote from: blade2k5 on July 17, 2009, 05:52:15 PM
If I could bottle up the cold chilly, fall-like weather we're having today in Northern Wisconsin, I'd send it your way :thumbsup:

I'd take that...still in the 80's at 9pm!

Jayson

blade2k5

Down in the mid-40's here at 8:20pm...

N1_2888

Quote from: blade2k5 on July 17, 2009, 05:52:15 PM
Why not? In return I could send you this blistering heat we are having in Vienna now. :D

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

KoV Liberty

Thats nothing compared to the 95 degree weather we had in s. florida and high humidity!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

io_bg

It's so hot here... It was 30 C (86 F) at 10 o'clock and at the moment (10:30) it's 32 C (90 F)! :o

WC_EEND

21°C here now, sky's a bit cloudy though
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

blade2k5

Quote from: N1_2888 on July 17, 2009, 06:32:33 PM
Why not? In return I could send you this blistering heat we are having in Vienna now. :D

Thanks, but I'm glad today was on cool side.  I had to carry 240 40lb bags [4800lbs total] of wood pellets into my boss's basement today, took me just over 4 hours to do.  If it had been warmer than the 60F we had today under dark, gloomy skies, it would have been unbearable.  Even though it was cool out today, it was still humid and lets just say I had this aroma about me that would make your nose curl up :D  So glad to be sitting at home after a nice hot shower and wolfing down 3 hot dogs for lunch.  Now I'm content and just waiting for my guests to arrive for the barbecue the wife and I are having today.  We're kinda celebrating our birthdays a week late :P

kbieniu7

In southern Poland during the day was hot (31C-35C), but for 3 hours it's rainy and windy. It's going for storm. And some cooler air  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

peter007

It's rainy here but the plants are dancing now because they had a long time no water  :P

bob56

its cold and cloudy in iowa...Usually this time of year its humid and high 90s, but all month its been high 60s and low 70s... ()what()

works for me, though. I was in TX last week and it was 110
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19