• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papab2000

I hope it is global warming.  ;D I am sick of having winters.  ;) Would be nice to have palm trees in the Detroit Metro area.  :)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

frdrcklim

300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

wes.janson

Sun is rising, no clouds, and its going to hit 9°C here Vancouver

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

art128

it's a cold day here, it's very cloudy  &mmm I can't wait the snow
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Rhinelander, Wisconsin (Airport)
Updated: 51 min 58 sec ago   30 °F / -1 °C
Overcast
Windchill:   20 °F / -6 °C
Humidity:   66%
Dew Point:   20 °F / -7 °C
Wind:   12 mph / 18 km/h / 5.1 m/s from the West 

Pressure:   29.87 in / 1012 hPa (Falling)
Visibility:   10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV:   1 out of 16
Clouds:   Overcast 2000 ft / 609 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation:   1621 ft / 494 m

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Q-Tips

Its been snowing last night, about 20 cm. But now its stopped and it looks to be a nice day. No wind and about -3 Celsius.
Today we will have about 4 hours of daylight. However this time decrease rapidly every day now.

jmdude1

now, its not too bad. -3 celcius. starting tonight, up to 50cm of snow...glad im home for the rest of the week!

nerdly_dood

Cold... Windy... Sunny with a few clouds... Occasional flurries... November. 'Nuff said.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Vario80

Winter came quite early this year. We had the first snow cover already on the 21st November.
Usually it rarely happens before December.
This picture is from Saturday afternoon taken in our city park.

We had up to 5 cm of snow in the city, and about 13 cm in the suburbs, that's quite a lot of snow for the Coast (and even more so for November) :thumbsup:

Now it's overcast and the temperature has already risen above freezing.
It's forecasted to be grey and dull over the next few days with temperatures between 6 and 8°C (42 to 47°F) and occassionally drizzle. :thumbsdown:

Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Denon333

At Singapore,it is very sunny.So sunny now that my grandmother closed the windows to prevent too much heat.Time is 3.50pm.

bob56

right now, we are taking a break. We've had ice/snow storms, and another one is on the way. However, school is canceled, so thats why im here. However, we have to make up today in June... It's 26 degrees

You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

owlsinger

This is very unusual for Seattle! The whole region is paralyzed! The city is never prepared for this much snow.

These are from my back deck!
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

bwatterud

N1_2888

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

nerdly_dood

Windy in Roanoke this morning, and it was 15F outside just before 7 when my dad had me on the porch exercising. I have no idea what made him get me up at 6:30 - he seemed his normal self... But anyway, I was very cold and is it really 9 AM already?! That explains why it's 27F outside now... I wish it were snowing, that would make the cold worth the misery I endured for twenty minutes this morning... But hey, it's warmer here than it is in Minnesota! ::)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.

girlfromverona

I'm living in Fiji at the moment, where they're experiencing the worst flooding they've had in decades. Sadly, about 6 or 7 people have died so far because of it.

This is about 5km from where I live:

I'm not too concerned about our house getting flooded - what worries me is that the power and water might be cut off! The bad weather is expected to ease by next week, hopefully.

Terring7

Nice sunny weather in Piraeus, Athens (Greece) :sunny:. No clouds, a bit cold but a great weather for walking :)

Quote from: girlfromverona on January 12, 2009, 07:27:26 PMI'm living in Fiji at the moment, where they're experiencing the worst flooding they've had in decades. Sadly, about 6 or 7 people have died so far because of it.

This is about 5km from where I live:

I'm not too concerned about our house getting flooded - what worries me is that the power and water might be cut off! The bad weather is expected to ease by next week, hopefully.

That's terrible ()sad() ()sad() . I hope the best
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Dino007

January 15th 2009:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-4GjoQ0yY
Result: 15 cm of snow (first time this winter)

Today:

Weather is so fu**** up  :thumbsdown: ()sad()
TIGR

jjune4991

the weather earlier was very rainy, but then it brightened up around noon or 1pm. and a balmy 78 degrees! i guess that's what you get in florida.
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

nerdly_dood

It's been cloudy - not overcast, which is what "cloudy" usually means: the clouds had structure today - but they covered the ent!re sky. No rain and it was cool - but warm enough for me to go without a jacket. (But not warm enough for short sleeves like i wore a few weeks ago)