• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Urban construction diary(Update _ 2011/03/28)

Started by Bill_Chen, October 02, 2010, 10:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianwy

a wonderful start! &apls and details are really exquisite

hope u can put some new pics asap :D

fighter_jingyu

hi there my bro :thumbsup:
so happy to see you here~

although those excellent pics i have seen in our place couple days ago, i also look forward to your works and believe that you can bring us more and more surprises everytime when you come back  :thumbsup:

move on my bro :thumbsup:

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

waynepopo

very nice md

its not the item make your game to be easy.
its the skill makes your game to be great.

Bill_Chen

well come to page 2

thank you very much for all the comments.  i promise , all the up coming pictures will be better and better.
hope you guys keep looking forward my MD.  more fantastic picture is coming.

by the way, i made some answers for all comments.

To jmdude1: you juse readed my mind, its ture, it would be a high weath area around the 101 building.
                  but the city would not have glr or el part.

To rooker1: more Transportation layout and Park construction will show in the future. thanks for your comment.

To canyonjumper: thanks for your attention, i will keep working and very hard for sure.

To Pat: thanks for your attention, i'd like to change some detail on the original buildding. many many more is coming.

To nedalezz: i like to use photoshop on pictures .  it can be touched  the very deep Sense of reality .

To others : thanks all of you and the Precious comments. 

Something new in very first floor .  please check it out.  ;)

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

Bill_Chen

This attracts much attention time is here. the third project process.   dont forget your comments.   ;D

1: RCI area Distribution map

2: Tests the population once again (104209) and subway transport business condition

3: The SOMY Industry Landmark changed to be a power plant

4: The SOMY Industry Landmark changed to be a Aqueous system

5: planning to make a huge Industrial used parking lot 

part1 to part3

6: Industry landmark Construction part1

7 Industry landmark Construction part2

8 The highway beautifies constructs

and the last one: Panorama drawing of the third issue of progress (test effect)

peter007

Great update again. I'm wondering how long your fantasy is  ::)

Is that the maxis highways which I am seeing there maybe you could transform them to RHW this looks a little bit more realistic

kodlovag

Very well designed city.  &apls
Last week I spent an hour to find your works on the Chinese sc4 site. I'm really happy to see you here with a MD.
(You should do something with the brown boxes)
Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

jjbao

rooker1

Another great update!
I really like the fourth picture.  The pipelines and industrial feel is fantastic.
The mosaic is great too, I like the fact that you have made room for industrial parking, but I think it is not dirty enough.  I might add some dirty over lay textures.

All around great work!
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

HotChocolate

Wow! Impressive stunning great awesome amazing!

WC_EEND

Very Nice job, I really like the way you used the viaducts that were meant for rail as motorway supports

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Bill_Chen

To peter007:thank you very much

To kodlovag:it's true ,my friend, sccn is like the offical simcity website in chinese as sc4d.
                 i had been Published some of my md there and bring to here for sharing to you guys.
                 About the brown boxes,  becoruse all the build model file is not in the plugins file .
                 and all those picture is only for the test, when the city start running , it would be fine.

To jjbao:thanks my friend

To rooker1:thanks for your comment about my industrial parking, its a very important point for my job in the future.

To hotchocolate:thanks

To wc_eend:thank you i know that idea is a little bit crazy but a good effect. haha

Bill_Chen  :P

marsh

Amazing job again! I was looking through your photobucket album and noticed a few pictures.... are you the person who made Freya? (I forget exactly how to spell it) I remember seeing it on Simtropolis a while back, and it was simply amazing. And I saw some pictures from it. Just curious.   ::)

,marsh  :thumbsup:

Bill_Chen

To marsh:first of all I would like to extend my appreciation for your attentionYes, I'm the guy who made Freya. It was a competition held in a simcity forum in China
I'm focusing on a theme of Bud of Floods ;D

Bill_Chen

I am wondering what happen to my MD,  a few days pass away , but nothing change to the comments record.
maybe all of you waitting for the next update, so here we go, the new update is here. hope you like and leave your comments please.

1: Airport Construction--Low Residential Zone was originally decided, after consideration converted Airport

2: Around a year ago, we dont have any lot can do this effect. so i have to make out by photoshop.

but now, we have many Lots of this type can be done this effect, so i saved lots of time.

3: i replaced the Runway to be the Taxiway. This is a very strange way (Please forgive my wayward)

4: Construction of the airport gate

5: Trade Center Reconstruction--my favour part, landmark remix.

6: The airport gates completed

7: Rural Engineering--Pond

8: Rural Engineering--Tree Planting

9: Rural Engineering--building

10: Rural Engineering--Fence and rural road

11:  Rural Engineering--Four Seasons Tree and Storage

12: Rural Engineering--Complete results

13: The last picture before really start of the city.

14: The most enjoyable moment of the construction process

15: Was surprised to grow another 101 buildings in Taipei

16: Panoramic views before modification

All those pictures above include all updates before is my approach for my MD.
Laissez-faire development of the first, and then do the details of modification.

The construction process of the city came to an end to this.
The next update will be The whole entire city style after Quality modification.
Please look for next update and hope you like my way

Of course, dont forget your comments.

peter007

WoW your lotting & batting skills are magical  &dd

rooker1

Another great update Bill.
I found it interesting that you went from airport scenes to rural farm areas to down town city core.  Your over view of the city looks great.  I can't wait to see more of it.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

cubby420

Oh my...you seem to be good at...everything  :D

Thank you for taking a step by step approach in this MD, allowing all of us to experience what is going through your head when you make specific design choices. Your lots are truly excellent and your rural areas are perfectly detailed. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update.

waynepopo

what a wonderful update. i really the le skill.  you are a really master. cant wait for next update. 
its not the item make your game to be easy.
its the skill makes your game to be great.

thundercrack83

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I am awestruck by what I am seeing here, my friend--excellent work! In just the two minutes that I looked over what you have presented, I have become very inspired!

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us here!

Dustin