• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Need a little help

Started by Dr.Desastro, January 06, 2010, 07:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Desastro

o.k. - this is kind of an understatement.
After my game ran awfully unstable (I guess there was some resolution-conflict) I cleared my plugin folder and would like to modify my sim city 4 so that I can build northern-european looking CAM-patible towns.
I am using the CAM and the NAM modified for european streets with the proper TRAM add-on. I already have installed the german trains and TRAMS,
Now do I wonder, which lots to pick. Are there some must-haves?   %confuso
Also I would like to see functional harbours and have heared that Pegasus had made good ones.
Do you have any advice how to start with that?
Also, I have heared, that there are some nice bonus buildings regarding rural industry - where to find those?

I know this might be a very cumbersome request to answer, but I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

WC_EEND

To be honest, the most easy way is to buy the LEX DVD and CD, but at the moment this is not an option for you I guess (cfr. other topic about paying for the DVDs). What I can tell you is to have a good look at the LEX because I'm sure you'll find what you want (or at least a part of it) there.
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

rooker1

I find this thread very helpful, especially if you are wanting to play the game with CAM.
I actually play the game with this thread open in the background. ;) The LOT sizes really help me.

In the end though it is best if you just go surfing through the LEX and possibly other sites to look for what tickles your fancy.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Dr.Desastro

Yes, this thread is very helpful...thanks a lot.
Maybe I will take a look at paypal soon.

Regards,

Michael