• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mickebear's Mediterraneum: Agriculture

Started by mickebear, February 21, 2007, 03:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickebear

Hi to all!

In this area, I will introduce my collaboration with Barby in our Italian agricultural series. Images to follow later - but I can guarantee that your game will change after we have been messing around with BATs and Lots.

Lotter/Modder: BarbyW
Batter: Mickebear

See you later... will post some of the progress later. In fact, Barby could tell me where we are, because - been out for past 6 months - I have forgotten a lot of our project...

Word is for Barby :)

Hugs

Mika

BarbyW

The farms and fields together with the Castello di Chianti and Palazzo Bufalini are all available on the LEX. That is where we are up to :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

mickebear

Great Barby :) Alright, soon I will show a bit of the work then - now I know exactly at which point of farming I need shovel more... ok...

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

mickebear

ok, first attempt after 6 months of silence...

Rayden

Not bad for a six month break ;) Great as usual :thumbsup:

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

mattb325

Lovely stuff - the stone texturing looks and window treatments are looking brilliant

vester

:o :o :o

*drooooooooooooooooooling* Heck there goes another keyboard.

I will just have to hang in there and hope I will get as good as you one day !!!

Schulmanator

Words alone cannot express my joy at seeing this topic show up in the board. This series is the most distinctive and versatile one I have ever seen. I would love to do a whole region in all the forms this has to offer. I am eager to see what you come up with.

You rock!!!!   :sunny: &bis&
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

mickebear

M4346

&apls &apls

That looks so realistic and is very well done!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

D66

WOW...that is simply amazing work.  Where do you get such wonderful textures?  I've missed seeing your creations so welcome back....it's wonderful to have you back.  &apls &apls &apls

vester

Stunning. I could starred at this for.......................................

bat

that is looking wonderful! very realistic! :thumbsup: &apls

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jacqulina

wow thats very beautifull my friend i cant wait till youi finish it
take care

Archangel

Whoah...that looks like something from Hitman2 (first mission where he kills the Don in a Sicilian Villa) Very nice atmosphere the building has, and incredible detail.  Makes u wish it would look detailed (down to the meter like youve done) in the game, instead of the blurry closest zoom!

ah well....your buildings still impress :)