• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mickebear's Mediterraneum: City Centre

Started by mickebear, August 17, 2007, 03:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder7652

simply wonderful...I love the irregular geometry resulting from building placement on the large lot. You are the master of mediterraneum Mika!

Hogmeister

I do like this rustic Southern European style, especially the way you have placed the buildings to convey that sense of walled community, an opportunity the rigid game grid system does not allow, so this is a particularly inspired treatment.   :thumbsup:
Building Better Buildings Better

supercity124

Quote from: mickebear on December 08, 2007, 01:58:16 PM
Thanks everybody :-)

alright, this is what I got with my first testing round. I am trying to go through several of my older BATs, and give them this kind of a treatment, so that building true looking older village/town centres would be more feasible...

Very cool, These buildings could be the old-town district in an american style coastal city. Are you going to release this lot on the STEX??, So I can put it in my city.

supercity124, please note the date of the post by mickebear that you quoted . . . December 8, 2007.  The thread's creator has not replied in this thread in 9 months, and there's been no posts at all here in 7 months.  Please do not revive inactive threads.  I already deleted your last attempt at reviving this particular thread last week.  -Tarkus, Assistant Admin
Cities will have tall buildings, and rural areas will have farms and power lines.

I AM YOUR LOCAL CITY PLANNER OF THE FUTURE