• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mickebear's Mediterraneum: City Centre

Started by mickebear, August 17, 2007, 03:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickebear

As I am reviving my lost BATting skills, please find here what I am starting to do... I thought maybe there might be of some use for more Med style city centres...

Ennedi

That's beautiful... Sorry, I can't say anything more professional  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

RippleJet

FromTheAshes

No need for professional words. It's incredible work.
But, tell me, what's this?
Visit Vorsfelde.

Yoder7652

wow, Mika...glad to see you back in the saddle! I look forward to what you come up with  :thumbsup:

Krio

I'll say the most professional comment ever:

AAAAHHHH  :o :o :o

jmyers2043

Hello Mika - Good to see you batting again. You have a great eye for details. Every building you do has something that catches my eye. The multiple TV antenna's ... I like it.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Pat

LoL Jim it looks as someone cant get enough TV.... Mika great start from a great Batter  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mickebear

Thanks my dear SC4 friends  :P

I am now going through the works that I started last year but never finished due to my divorce and the troubles following the arrangements... I have found so far:

* skelets of Villa Jeroni
* skelets of a villa in San Remo
* skelets of two villas joined together, no name
* skelets of Villa Rotonda
* two unfinished train stations
* 15 small (16x16 square) BATs meant for my city center project
* 5 unfinished farms

I think I should finish these first before starting anything new, what do you think? I have calculated that in my best effort, I could finish these by end of October. And by then, I am sure that somebody has come up with a fab suggestion (well, I promised Jeroni to do the Cathedral of Palma) in my request thread... keep posting pix there, you are my source of inspiration  :satisfied:

jeronij

great to see some more work of you  :thumbsup:

Simply beautiful is the description that comes to my mind after seeing these pictures  ;)

Oh, and if you want to finish that list.... you will be really busy the next months  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Yoder7652

sounds good Mika! I like the new graphic in your signature (well maybe it isn't new...I just haven't noticed it before ::) ;D)....I just went to your flicker album and saw some keen pics of your prior projects...It makes me anxious to see what your new works will look like!

jeronij

btw, this one:
* skelets of Villa Jeroni

sounds interesting..... ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

Nice looking building!  :thumbsup: Looking forward to the next projects!

mickebear

quickly: my sig is new, freshly baked today... and skelets of Villa Jeroni... I need to keep this a bit in the mystery here, but it is one of my major projects, only comparable to the churches that I made year ago summer.

Today's finding: Villa Bastide

vester

Wow, that is coming a long very nice.  :thumbsup:

Was looking forward to see this textured.

Think the trees is in the wrong place, that is the only thing I can set my finger on.

FromTheAshes

Uh I love this one! :shocked2:
BTW: Don't you want to answer my question above?
Visit Vorsfelde.

mickebear

Arne, the trees exactly where they are supposed to be  ;)

FromTheAshes: those were shadows from the leaves, caused by an omni.

jeronij

Quote from: mickebear on August 18, 2007, 10:28:21 AM
... and skelets of Villa Jeroni... I need to keep this a bit in the mystery here, but it is one of my major projects, only comparable to the churches that I made year ago summer.

Sounds really intriguing ....  ::)  ;)

Wonderful pictures from Ville Bastide. Indeed  :thumbsup:

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Adept2Rock

Yes!!!!We need this bats!!!!!Thanks!!They looks good!
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

GrizzlyBuilder

Wow... swimming pools, city centers, and projects that are compairable to the churches last year. hmmm