• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mickebear's Mediterraneum: Requests

Started by mickebear, May 09, 2007, 04:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

Yeah Mika is back...  &dance  &dance  &dance

Saw a house in Potsdam and thought there were writen Mika all over it.

mickebear

Arne, my Danish baby, could you please upload a photo so that I can get my imagination running?

thanks and hugs
Mika

praiodan

This is what Arne is talking about... just a stonethrow away from Sanssouci Palace (I think I even took the picture from a stairway leading out of the Sanssouci Park):

Arne has some more pictures for sure  ;)

vester

See Lars beat me to it. :P

Let me know you want some more pictures.

threeswept

Hey, Mika...I've been missing your work and have recently gotten back into SC4 after taking some time away. So glad to catch up with you here!! I have a few Portuguese buildings that are dear to my heart should you be interested. I don't think you've done any from there, yet??? I agree from an earlier post that the Plaza de Espana would be stunning and you are such a perfectionist. It is too bad that structure is crumbling away. More of it (the azulejo/tiles) seems to disappear when I visit. So sad.

Off-topic...remember, I love bears! Bear Weekend in Guerneville this weekend...I can't wait!

mickebear

Lars and Arne, pix are FAB  ;D

threeswept: please do post pix, I am starting again with BATting... and hope you had fun in Guerneville, somebody posted photos to me already :)

vester

nedalezz

Personally, I'm happy with everything you release. Its all perfect, without a shadow of a doubt.

Strechnitz

Hi Mika,

I walking around with a request for some time now. but silly me, I believed I had already posted it here. &Thk/( Seems like I haven't. :-[

Oh well here goes. It is a request for Castello d'Estense in Ferarra. the finest example of Italian castles

by night.

Facade with bridge.(front entrance)

facade with clock and garden

again.

around the corner. with back entrance

again, detail

detail back entrance.

of this last facade I have only found pictures of this corner. nothing of the rest of this facade behind the structure in the right corner of the pic leading to the corner of the building witht the front entrance. &mmm

And perhaps a nice addition to one of your future mediteranean squares is this muscular Neptune fountain. :)

With a nice backside ::)

As well as a pretty front. ::)

Strechnitz.

Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

sebes

This is indeed one of the finest backsides fronts  castles in Italy.

Here another pic, that gives a bit more insight in the ground plan details, and a perfect example of Mikaland  ;)

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mickebear

Oh guys, you are wonderful with these, absolute marvels!!! Will go to my list :-)  :thumbsup:

mickebear

Hey Sebes and Strechnitz, I'll start now making this castle, as I have enough pictures for it. Will take a looooong while but we'll see how it goes...

rooker1

I like that castle, I can't wait to see waht you can do with this.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

mickebear

I have some little ideas about this castle, it will be a demanding bit in the sense that I try to get the water texture to reflect the castle...

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN