• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFelineOverlord

I'm trying to access the LEX, but its been a hot minute so I don't remember my password. I asked for a password reset twice, but never got an email.

Bisquick

I registered for the Lex and never got an activation email.

Tarkus

Bisquick, I've manually activated your LEX account.  It looks like you used a different email account from what you used to register on the forum, so once you're able to get onto the LEX, make sure that the one on there is really the one you want to use.

-Alex

SnoopDogg

Hi Tarkus,

Looks like I need a manual activation for my LEX account, as well.  Just got back into SimCity 4 and am excited to teach my son how to play.  It has been 10 years since I registered my username and used the LEX.  Despite two attempts, I did not receive the reactivation emails.  The email address registered on the LEX is [removed so you don't get bombarded by spambots -Tarkus]

Thank you for your help!

Tarkus

Hi SnoopDogg, I've just sent you a PM with details (and removed your email so you don't get bombarded by spambots). :thumbsup:

-Alex

cshine

I've tried a few times to put my email in for a password reset. Supposedly it's the same one as my forum account, but have yet to receive an email. Thanks

darthvader77

My username is darthvader77. When I go to register for the LEX, It says that account already exists, but when I go to log in, it says my password is incorrect. I changed the password before attempting that but it didn't do any good.

Tarkus

cshine and darthvader77, I've just sent both of you PMs with details/instructions.

-Alex

iceman1122334

I am unable to log in as well. Thank you.

ULFDoesSC

My username is ULFDoesSC. I've registered the LEX since January, and still haven't recieved an activation email.

John Bill

Hello! I need help login into my lex account, its been a year or so since I last logged in and I have forgotten both the lex username and lex password. What can I do to gain access again. Thank You.

Tarkus

Hi John Bill, I've located your account and will send you a PM with information in a moment.

-Alex

stephen230

Hi Tarkus,

When I'm trying to register I get the message that my username/email has already been used. I might have registered in the past but that would been over 10+ years ago. I would have used another email back then. In the option to recover my account I enter my username to recover my account and I get the message 'Could not find any users with that username'  &mmm.

HumpsHashCAN

Tarkus

Hi HumpsHashCAN, I've just manually activated your account, so you should be good to go now.

-Alex

KlaasB

Hi Tarkus,

I've got the same problem Stephen230 had, the LEX login says that my email address is already in use but when I try the password recovery, I'm not getting the password reset email. Can you help?

Thanks!