• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3RR-ST - Page 65

Started by dedgren, October 24, 2008, 09:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

This is the SC4D archive of Page 65 of Three Rivers Region at Simtropolis.  Comments are locked for now.

[tabular type=1]
[row] [head colspan=2]
Page 65
[/head] [/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1920  04/03/2008 11:13 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Here's a link to the 3RR Farm Field lots [linkie].  There's more, shortly, in that pipeline.

John (mightygoose)- thanks so much for comment 2000 (yours, of course).  Your ongoing support of 3RR has meant a lot to me.

Oh, almost forgot- when I logged on early this morning, Alaska time, I saw this.

That's a lot of 5s...

Thanks, folks!

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1921  04/03/2008 11:36 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

bbfan02
[/data][data]Congrats on all of those comments and views! [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1922  04/03/2008 11:44 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]hi david the link wont work for me i get to the page but i cant get the download  [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1923  04/03/2008 11:58 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]
the link wont work for me i get to the page but i cant get the download

Jackie, others (so far, anyway) are not having a problem.  It could be a browser or cookie issue- if you continue to be unable, let me know- we'll work out a different way.

If anyone else has trouble, please let us know as well.  Also, feel free to post a pic or two here if you find these lots useful- I'd love to see what can be done with them.

EDIT:  We've fixed the problem by switching file sharing hosts. -DE

David 
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1924  04/03/2008 12:12 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]tried everything my friend no luck so far [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1925  04/03/2008 02:03 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]The link to the 3RR Farm Field Lots is here [linkie].  It works!  It works!

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1926  04/04/2008 02:51 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]thankyou david i have them now im going to have a look and play with them today and report back to you thanks again my friend there wonderfull. [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1927  04/04/2008 09:43 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Okay, you'll have to take for granted, as the only person I've heard from here is Jacky, the the response to the  Farm Field lots has been pretty enthusiastic.  Given that, here's [linkie] the current CPI (center pivot irrigation) lot set to go with it.

jacqulina[/center][/data][data]all i can find in the menus is the fields my friend do i put all the lots in a sub folder or straight into my plugin folder [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1929  04/04/2008 04:57 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Well, with SC4D offline for the next little bit, the 3RR Regulars* here get another ST Exclusive.

Ploppable windmills!

Yest, these beauts by Matt (threestooges) have been modded by yours truly to plop pretty much anywhere in the game with just a click of the mouse.

They appear at the bottom of your "Flora" submenu, and we hope they will soon grace SC4 farms everywhere.

You can download them here [linkie].  Feedback, as always, is appreciated.

David

*  A 3RR Regular is anyone who has ever posted here or in 3RR over at SC4D at least once.
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1930  04/04/2008 05:34 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

pagenotfound
[/data][data]Nice farms! Love the irragation circles- im deffinatly gonna use them! [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1931  04/04/2008 05:50 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Heblem
[/data][data]Thanks David for now sharing that mill  ;D  excellent update btw[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1932 04/06/2008 04:22 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]thankyou david wonderfull lots[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1933  04/06/2008 07:42 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

bbfan02
[/data][data]Excellent work! They look great! [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1934  04/08/2008 08:29 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]

Just lettin' you know that SC4D [linkie] is back up, as the DNS from the new dedicated server has now propagated (at least to where I live).  The LEX appears to be back online as well.  See you over there soon.

David 
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1935  04/09/2008 10:08 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Since the last post was about SC4D I don't feel too guilty bumping myself...

I note that sometime today...

...we will pass thatmonkeysim's great CJ Wood County [linkie] into sixth place on the all time page views list.  We're ticking along at about 80 views a day since the end of last week and, if you count the 68,000 or so views over at 3RR on SC4D [linkie] we're right up there with Simtropia, AVR and Nexis of Genesis behind City of Edmonton.

I know that this isn't a race, but you folks are sure great to have given 3RR the privilege of keeping such august company.

The fenceline lots

should be up today.

I'll also let you know that, as of today, I have a few over 4,500 pics posted on ImageShack, which apparently is moving to (at least for right now) voluntary (US)$8.00 per month (cheaper for paying more months than one at a time) hosting charge [linkie].  I'm going to sign up, as if someone had told me two years ago that there was a site on the internet that would host about 5 gig of one's files for free in perpetuity, I would have laughed at her.  ImageShack has always provided excellent service, and if a nominal charge for that is necessary to keep it on a sound basis, that is completely reasonable, IMHO.

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1936  04/09/2008 10:19 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

s_olah
[/data][data]Incredible, those are the most beautiful rural area, agricultural zones I've ever seen here on simtropolis, or anywhere, for that matter...absolutely beautiful...keep up the good work!!![/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1937  04/09/2008 10:23 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]wonderfull news thankyou david [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1938  04/09/2008 10:24 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

haljackey
[/data][data]Very cool! Very realistic!

That has got to be THE BEST slope for a road I have ever seen! It must have taken quite a while to get it that smooth!

Best,
-Haljackey
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1939  04/10/2008 09:38 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]A field, a fence, a road, and some trees on a hill...

...and there you have it.  See you over at 3RR on SC4D [linkie], where we're always up to something.

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1940  04/10/2008 11:38 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]wow looks wonderfull my friend [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1941  04/15/2008 09:15 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Here's an almost naked quad...

...it will be interesting to see what our friend Luca (meldolion) does with it.  Catch the latest over at 3RR on SC4D [linkie], where we're still working on those fencelines.

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1942  04/16/2008 01:08 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

lucky7
[/data][data]Very realistic, I like it very much! mhhm, looking forward to how the quad will be developed,

lucky7
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1943  04/18/2008 06:59 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Thanks, lucky7, for the nice comment- you'll see shortly...

New Eye Candy up...

...over at 3RR [linkie].

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1944  04/19/2008 02:46 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]excellent quad david and those fields and fences are looking very realistic,i love those paths/trails,cant wait to use them in my rural.[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1945  04/22/2008 09:37 AM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Jacky, thanks so much for being here since page 1...

A few more pics as we wind up the first set of fenceline lots...

...over at 3RR [linkie]

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1946  04/22/2008 09:44 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jayo
[/data][data]That look absolutley amazing david  ;)  How many lots are there ?  :P[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1947  04/23/2008 01:11 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]hiya david your very welcome my friend,i have enjoyed seeing all this work you are doing.beautifull pics i have so many ideas going through my head on how im going to use these excellent lots.thanks for your hard work.[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1948  04/23/2008 03:39 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Twenty20
[/data][data]Excellent rural pictures, awesome work. [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1949  04/24/2008 09:24 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]jayo, there's about 150 lots in the first go-round.  They're designed for a specific 3RR purpose, and few folks would want that many items cluttering up their Parks menu, but, as noted over at 3RR on SC4D [linkie] there are several folks who are working with me to make larger integrated lots that should have a lot more appeal.  The new textures I've done should come in handy for folks as well.

Jacky, always a pleasure, ma'am.

Twenty20, hi!  Thanks for the first post here- hope to see you around as we head on down the road.  Thanks for the kind words.

Two more...

See you all over at 3RR [linkie].

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[/tabular]
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax