• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lost Treasures of the BAT Gods... Can You Help?

Started by Serkanner, May 16, 2007, 01:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serkanner

I have managed to contact the creator of the "Rathaus", ( http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=835.100 ) Meister-z by email. I have asked Alex ( meister-z ) if his creations are available elsewhere. Apparently they aren't and also Alex himself have lost his work after a hard disk crash. I am however very happy that I can announce that Alex has given permission to upload his creations to the exchange here on sc4devotion ... of course with credit due there where it belongs.

We do have one problem though ... the missing files. I do have the Rathaus myself and Alex has told me he has found the Victoria Building again. But thats about it at the moment.

After some web searching I found a number of pictures that portray Alex'work. I would therefor request all members here who recognize one of the buildings and if you have it in your collection to contact me here by pm. We then can collect all the files, check them for errors and add them to the BSC Custody collection.

Bürohaus

Fernsehturm

Project-Z

Victoria

Rathaus

For those who doubt that I have been in contact with Alex ... Message me and I will send you part of the conversation we had, or have a look at his own website: http://zogi.maxtremo.de/?page_id=22 and contact him yourself.

Yoder7652

well the only two that I can help you out on are the two you already have  &mmm

Andreas

I just checked my collection, and it seems that I have the Rathaus and the Fernsehturm. I'll upload them somewhere and PM you with the download link.
Andreas

Ajax_Amsterdam

pls can you upload the victorian building

Ajax_Amsterdam

pls can you upload also the rathaus, alot of members are interested in downloading this building. :)

Serkanner

ajax_amsterdam ... as I have written in my PM I do not have permission to send meister-z's work by email and I also believe that is not the way it is supposed to be. Also, when you read my first post you will notice that I will try to collect all the files, check them for faults and then upload them ( permitted that the board admin allows me of course ). This means that you and others will have to have some more patience. You know that: geduld is een schone zaak  ... or patience is a virtue. Be assured though that we are working on it.

Meister-Z

Hey guys. Iam glad to see that my buildings gets big interest in the community. And i see that some buildings where found.
My wish is that some buildings gets growable and have a good price and right influence.
So have no fear to fix it if there are some misstakes.
After my Diploma i think i will work again for sim city. I see the community is still alive.

Greetings

Serkanner

Wow ... this is a great suprise! I am glad you took the plunge and registered as a member meister-z. As we discussed in private your buildings are still in use and appreciated by the community. The files will be checked and corrected where needed, and it is possible to make them growables or functional ploppable as well. I will keep in touch with you about that.

Meister-Z

praiodan

Indeed this is a great surprise to see you here.

Unfortuatly I can't help you much with re-collecting your wonderful buildings, as I only have the Rathaus, the Victoria Building as well as the Stuttgarter Fernsehturm which are already collected.

Meister-Z

"Project Z" and "Bürohaus" where only Testobject to learn the program. I found them not so beautiful. My favorites are found and that makes me happy  ;)

sebes

Thank you Erik and Alex. These are great bats I it will be fantastic to have them on the LEX!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Badsim

Firstly @ Serkanner , you can be proud of this initiative .The kind of initiave which make me a little more proud to be a member of SC4Devotion . :thumbsup: . Having only The Rathaus & Victoria Gëbaude , I can't help you anymore ...

@ Meister-Z , it's a glory day to have news from you ... so I can assert you here that I'm using your BATs since many years . A warming Thank You !

Now I would like in the same way , from our german members particularly , see the same initiative about Torre-mayor ... I know this BATer has left the community since a long time and the downloading links have disappeared from Insims.de or Ingame.de ( I'm only sure that was a german site ).
I don't know either the number of missing BATs from him , I have only two of them in my plugins ; "Opera Bastille PARIS" and "The Mirage" , I know he has BATed too the "MetLife Building /Pan AM " .I even don't know if  it's possible to contact him ... ::)

Some pictures (these are not original Lots , so just look at the BATs )

Opera Bastille PARIS

The Mirage

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

barnatom

These are still available on the STEX:

Victoria Versicherungen Dusseldorf

MetLife Building

But they were uploaded by other people than the ones mentioned here.

Thomas

praiodan

Quote from: Badsim on May 17, 2007, 09:51:06 AM
Now I would like in the same way , from our german members particularly , see the same initiative about Torre-mayor ... I know this BATer has left the community since a long time and the downloading links have disappeared from Insims.de or Ingame.de ( I'm only sure that was a german site ).
I don't know either the number of missing BATs from him , I have only two of them in my plugins ; "Opera Bastille PARIS" and "The Mirage" , I know he has BATed too the "MetLife Building /Pan AM " .I even don't know if  it's possible to contact him ... ::)

Great idea, I will try to contact him :thumbsup:

@ barnatom

I think the Victoria Building was once loaded up because so many people cried out for it at ST and most people didn't know inSims so someone took the initiative, unfortuatly no credit given to Meister-Z.

The Metlife Building you found though isn't the one torre-mayor created once ago. His was actually just plain dark gey and overscaled an lacked most details (though, for his first BAT once upon a time it was great).

Serkanner

Praiodan is right. The current version on the STEX is a pirated version without the consent of Alex.

bat

Welcome to this site, Meister-Z! and also great buildings, beautiful work! :thumbsup:

Meister-Z

Torre Mayor was one of the best german Bat'ers at my worktime.
I dont know about the pirate Version of the Viktoria. That is very sad but i think its too late to make trouble of this.

And thanks to all her for the lovely welcoming on this Forum  :)

jeronij

This is a great thread  :thumbsup:

Serkanner, thanks for bringing the great idea  &apls
Meister-Z, thanks for your permission to share these creations here  :thumbsup:

Torre Mayor made some really good models as well. Btw, great lots badsim  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

snorrelli

I've got AB Agentur I can send you. Sounds like between that everyone else here you've got everything but Project Z. What else is there? I've got a ton of stuff from international sites... If you tell me the name and/or show me a pic, chances are pretty good I've got it...
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.