• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callagrafx

It seems like yesterday that SC4 Devotion burst onto the scene.  Now the forums are packed with information, ideas, mayor diaries, competitions, and even Podcasts.  And,with more than 41,000 members racking up well over 3.4 million downloads, the LEX has come of age.  Whether you're looking for the newest projects, checking a favourite mayor diary, or finding the highest quality custom content, SC4 Devotion has been the home of quality content for two years.

What better way to celebrate this landmark than with a a very desirable present?  Something so huge, it couldn't be uploaded without crashing a couple power grids.  Maybe like a disc bursting with more great stuff than we could ever hope to list here.

The SC4D LEX DVD is all of these things and more. There is a host of new work from the stables of Simgoober, JBSimio, Marcszar and CSX that will only be available on the DVD for some time.  There is also one very, very special LOT that will only ever be available on the DVD.  This has been years in the making and it represents the finest collaboration of custom content creators ever seen in the SC4 community.

Also on the DVD is a large portion work from the BSC, past and present, the BSC Reward chain lots (and full reward chain documentation), the complete SNM Military Series (excluding selected dependencies), a starter pack of CAMelots with their dependencies, the latest NAM with updated features, all of Cycledogg's terrain mods, Wouanagaine's and iLive's tools and much, much more.  Whether as a "fresh start" or a backup for your existing downloads, the SC4D LEX disk is this season's "must have". 

Our gift to you when you donate €25 or more.  Hurry, there are only a limited number of copies available so make sure you don't miss out.

The disk comes with a custom made interface, coded by Daeley that will allow you to browse the contents, read the readme's and either install everything or let you choose what to install.  Mac users are also catered for as there are no Windows installers...simply copy the files from your disk to the plugins folder.

We would like to thank all of the custom content creators who have allowed us to distribute their work on this DVD.  A special thanks also go to Barbyw, Jestarr, Daeley, Andreas and Callagrafx for their work in compiling, testing and producing this DVD.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

RippleJet

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

Brb... need to visit PayPAL... ::)

Quote from: callagrafx on November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM
a starter pack of CAMelots with their dependencies

FYI, CAM itself is not included... as it would soon become outdated... ::)

However, whereas CAM itself is small, the CAMeLots and their dependencies are big...
Donate and get it, and you'll get them all on a single tray... ehm... disk! :)

BigSlark

Could you post a direct link to the Donation page? The button isn't working for me in FF3.0 or Opera...

Cheers,
Kevin

RippleJet

Quote from: BigSlark on November 17, 2008, 07:25:20 AM
Could you post a direct link to the Donation page? The button isn't working for me in FF3.0 or Opera...

Would this even work then? &mmm

JBSimio

OMG!! OMG!!    &dance  %BUd%  &dance  Hooray!  Yippie!  and let's not forget w00t!  What a huge effort now turned into a great day!  Thanks to everyone, especially Barby, Jestarr, Daeley, Andreas and Callafrafx.   &apls

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

BigSlark

Tage,

That link just takes me to the main page.

Cheers,
Kevin

TheTeaCat

Oh Wow its here

Donation made  ()stsfd() ()stsfd()

Thank you all so much for this wonderful collaboration of goodness.

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

wouanagaine

Quote from: BigSlark on November 17, 2008, 08:12:52 AM
Tage,

That link just takes me to the main page.

Cheers,
Kevin
Scroll a bit, there is a paypal button in the middle of the page

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

JoeST

Quote from: JBSimio on November 17, 2008, 07:42:21 AMOMG!! OMG!!    &dance  %BUd%  &dance  Hooray!  Yippie!  and let's not forget w00t!
w00t is an understatement, now if only my paypal had enough money in it  $%Grinno$% and then theres the problem of delivery... heheh (ie my parents would look at me strange ;) )
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Quote from: JoeST on November 17, 2008, 08:46:17 AM
w00t is an understatement, now if only my paypal had enough money in it  $%Grinno$% and then theres the problem of delivery... heheh

Why is that a problem?  Lee is handeling the UK distribution and, despite royal mails best efforts, delivery has been quick and painless.  ;)

Masochist

Okay, forgive my ignorance...but just how much is €25 in American dollars nowadays?  Given the recent state of things, I'm thinking it might be somewhere around $546.39, but I'm not quite sure... %wrd.
(Under Construction)

rooker1

31.8127 USD
38.9446 CAD

This is for today.   ::)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Diggis

Quote from: Masochist on November 17, 2008, 08:51:42 AM
Okay, forgive my ignorance...but just how much is €25 in American dollars nowadays?  Given the recent state of things, I'm thinking it might be somewhere around $546.39, but I'm not quite sure... %wrd.

Close...  It's roughly $32.  Be careful here, cos we won't be shipping to anyone who only donates €24.99  :D

toxicpiano

Quote from: Diggis on November 17, 2008, 08:47:41 AM
Why is that a problem?  Lee is handeling the UK distribution and, despite royal mails best efforts, delivery has been quick and painless.  ;)
quick and painless from the royal mail?! Has Lee bribed them or something?  :D

it's £21 for all those britons
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Grneyes

YAY!!!!!!!! But I can't remember what address I used to donate!!!  ()what()

MaryBeth

Pat

OMG its here!!! WOW!!!! OMG OMG!!!! now I just have to get $32.00 loaded onto paypal account and then I am good!!! YAY!!!! I see the Podcast even got a note woohoo!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

CasperVg

Aww, now I'll have to wait for at least another month, since my examinations are coming up. Then again, it might give me that extra push to take them more seriously and be rewarded nicely.

Great job, I can't wait;

Casper
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Heblem

Here are a currency converter...
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

I'll buy the DVD, but no money for now, gotta get working  &ops

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.