• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Hello there..
Time for the third  teaser of the update !
These picture (one and one mosaic) show the two lots that are already done for the city, still a lot to do  :-[
Commie blocks, commie blocks and commie blocX again, welcome to Soviet Russia !

I hope you liked it,
Stay tunned for the next update...  $%#Ninj2

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

Fabulous first picture.
One of the best i ever seen  &apls
Incredible depressive feeling, and a great idea the garbages and burnt cars, very very realistic  :'(

Bravo, bravo et encore bravo Arthur !!!

PS : why don't you post all your last updates on TSC ?  ;)

Fabian93

Wow!  :o :o
That avenue is unbelievable Arthur &apls &apls
That first picture is probably one of the best pictures I have ever seen - it looks so depressing but still awesom &apls

I'm looking forward to more and may I ask where you got the textures for that avenue?

Keep up the great work :thumbsup:,
Fabian :)

Luke09

Hey arthur,very nice the blocks,and wow,that ave is pretty good!when will you release your W2W pack?
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

rooker1

Very low res. area.  The apartment blocks look great.
When you have a chance can you show more of that avenue running throught the city, please.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Fantastic teaser!  If you're trying to replicate the feel and style of the initial photo, you've succeeded amazingly well!  Looking forward to seeing more!

Earth quake

Awesome Teaser my friend. :thumbsup:
Your commie block is really splendid and your avenue is wonderfull, great work at the Lot.

kbieniu7

Oh, this looks awesome! Great work, plannig looks well here, like in real estates... maybe this water tower looks weird a bit between bloks :D
Uh, and am I only person, who don't feel so depressed?  :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

BarbarossaS

Nice teaser, you really capture the right feeling with these pictures. Kind of desolate, isn't it. I wouldn't like to live there, I think it would be kind of depressing.

Can't wait for your next full update (though I reckon that could take a while, what with all you have to do in LE)

-Stijn-

tooheys

Very impressive Arthur.  :thumbsup:

You've had a very nice month here in OSITM and still a day or two to go. I think you've shown everyone what you are capable of, great pic's, great effects, great planning and great LE work. You've attracted quite a few new followers as well, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to see where you are going to take us in the months to come.

Well done mate  &apls

Dave

ecoba

............ :o...........

Pretty, I like it Arthur.

When might it be available?

Ethan

art128

Replies from Teaser 1, Nuclear field of dreams, Kilinino.

BarbarossaS - Thanks very much, Stijn !
kbieniu7 - Thanks my friend ! Yes it will !
djvandrake - Thanks very much !
Battlecat - Thanks !
WC_EEND - Thanks Xander.
vtm.vic - Welcome ! And thanks you. Nice city too !
Bobbi - Thanks my friend.

Replies from Teaser 2, Commie blocks !

jackxu - Thanks !
tooheys - Yeah Lol.. I've missed that !  ;D Thanks !
Glowbal - thanks !
Earth quake - Merci, Vivien !
Sciurus - Thanks.
Bobbi (x2) - Thanks !
kbieniu7 (x2) - Thanks my friend ! Don't worry, now that it's custom lots, the blocks are more spaced !
rooker1 - Thanks a lot Robin, yes there's a lot of industries here.. picture come in the next few updates.
djvandrake (x2) - Thanks again, the main event come in the next update probably, I have again some lotting to do.
Luke09 - Thanks my friend ! The blocks can be found on Simcity Polska[linkey] !
Battlecat (x2) - Thanks, more railways to come soon.
io_bg - Thank a lot, Ioan. Yeah it's sure those blocks break the all hated old gird !  :D
Fabian93 - that's a great update, Fabian ! Thank a lot. About the rail yard, I've though about that.. I'll make a better rail yard after !  :P
Nexis4Jersey - Thanks very much, Corey !

Replies from teaser 3 , Not the newest... .

Yan077 - Thanks a lot, Yann my friend ! All update are on TSC now.
Fabian93 (x2) - Thanks my friend, the avenue aren't textures, but props made by Glenni but unfortunately unreleased.  &mmm I think you can always ask !
Luke09 (x2) - Thanks Luke ! The W2W pack.. When I'll finish it ! Like the NAM team like to say, It will be released when It will be ready !
rooker1 (x2) - Thanks a lot Robin ! Sure i'll show more but when the city will be ready !
djvandrake (x3!) - Thanks !
Battlecat (x3!) - Thanks ! I'm glad you find that the teaser feels like the picture !
Earth quake (x2) - Thanks my friend !
kbieniu7 (x2) - Thanks ! And I dunno, I don't feel depressed too..  :D :P
BarbarossaS (x2) - Thanks Stijn. Yeah it will take some time, like I have again a lot of LE to do.  &mmm
tooheys (x2) - Thanks a lot Dave !
ecoba - Thanks Ethan ! What do you mean ?

This update will show the night life of the capital city, kalmykia. No more description this time, I think for that update the pictures talk by themselves.
PS - Sorry, custom night lights on the stadium, the originals didn't wanted to show..

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dsrwhat316

Your mosaics are extremely impressive, Arthur. Though I do have a few nitpicks...

Although the highway is shown with plenty of traffic, the roads in the downtown are pretty barren, even for nighttime. Also, the menu button showing up in every segment of the mosaics is slightly bothersome. I suggest that when you take the print screen shots for your mosaics, have the next shot overlap the last enough to cover the menu button. Then your mosaics will be perfect  ;)

Everything else is looking great. I look forward to more!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

djvandrake

BarbarossaS

Strange how I get a whole other feeling in these night shots, than what I'm used too. Very beautiful indeed! To bad for the nightlights on the stadium,
but not every night is game night, so it shouldn't bother that much, right?

-Stijn-

kbieniu7

Great mosaic. Kalmykia looks beautiful at the night. Nice traffic you have here :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

Very beautiful mosaics, but:
-In the first mosaic, at the top, I find that the both tramways stations are a bit to near.
-Look in the tram on raod in the center on the right, in a cross, you haven't put the piece ::)
-Next to the highway, the walls are not good put, look near the stadium, and next to the road which overpasses the highway ;)
But it's very good made &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Luke09

Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Earth quake

Wonderfull Update my friend. :thumbsup:
I really like the first mosaic, simply splendid. &apls
But the nightlite of the Stadium is really strange. &mmm
Finaly, the second and third mosaic are very beautiful, good work.