• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Revisited Residentials

Started by wouanagaine, December 29, 2009, 06:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

Revisited Residential Buildings

[tabular]
[row]
[head colspan=5]
Revisited Residentials
(sorted by APPEARANCE)
[/head][/row]
[row][head]
_________________NAME_________________
[/head]
[head]
[/head]
[head]
_____AUTHOR_____
[/head]
[head]
____TYPE____
[/head]
[head]
LINK
[/head][/row]
[row]
[data]
RAX Condo's
[/data]
[data]
[/data]
[data]
kd5rax
[/data]
[data]
Stage 7 R-§§§
[/data]
[data]
Click![/data]
[/row]
[row]
[data]
Meridian Condo's
[/data]
[data]
[/data]
[data]
Xyloxadoria
[/data]
[data]
Stage 9/10 R-§§§/R-§§
[/data]
[data]
Click![/data]
[/row]
[row]
[data]
Chronos Palms Condos
[/data]
[data]
[/data]
[data]
Dusktrooper
[/data]
[data]
Stage 10/12 R-§§§/R-§§
[/data]
[data]
Click![/data]
[/row]
[row]
[data]
Olympic Terrace
[/data]
[data]
[/data]
[data]
autoVino
[/data]
[data]
Stage 10/9  R-§/R-§§
[/data]
[data]
Click![/data]
[/row]
[/tabular]

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

CasperVg

This is the PIM-X'd version of the Rax Condos, which was released by kd5rax on the STEX back in september 2004. The lot itself was made TE'd, which meant that it would never upgrade, and the number of occupants was too low. It grows and on a 6x6 lot (in the Houston and Euro tilesets) and has a .20 filling degree (Stage 7). The model (and extra dependency) can be found here. You will need to install kd5rax's Rax Condos [Model].dat, N747's Clusterpipes (Small) Prop.dat and kd5rax's Flora Props Set.dat and BSC Textures Vol 01.

The revisited version can be found in the attachment.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

CasperVg

This is the PIM-X'd version of the Meridian Condominiums, which were released by Xyloxadoria on the STEX a few days ago. They are now CAMeLots (Stage 9 R§§§ and Stage 10 R§§). They grow on a 2x4 lot (in the Houston and Euro tilesets) and have a .55 filling degree The model can be found here. I have not redone the diagonal nor LM version that were in the original pack.

CasperVg

This is the PIM-X'd version of the Chronos Palm Condos, which were released by DuskTrooper on the STEX a few years ago. It is now a CAMeLot (Stage 10 R§§ and Stage 12 R§§). They grow on a 3x4 lot (in the Houston and Euro tilesets) and have a .65 filling degree The model can be found here.

CasperVg

This is the PIM-X'd version of the Olympic Terrace, which was released by autoVino on the STEX in November 2007. It is now a CAMeLot (Stage 10 R§ and Stage 9 R§§). They grow on a 2x2 lot (in the Houston and Euro tilesets). The model can be found here.

CasperVg

This is the PIM-X'd version of the Casa del Mar, which was released by vicgon on the STEX in March 2007. It is now a CAMeLot (Stage 9 R§§). It grows on a 4x3 lot (in the Houston and Euro tilesets). The model (and the dependencies) can be found here.

xxdita

This is the PIMX'd version of gonzelo1234's Torre Valencia available here. You'll need to install only the model file from that download. I don't see any dependencies listed.

The original stage 7 modding is quite reasonable. But with a filling degree of 0.5, the building is now a stage 8 R$$$ with a capacity of 2486.

Of course, as with all lots available in this project, you'll need PIM-X'd Essentials for the custom queries.