• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Hi SC4Devoted(s)...

Thank you rooker1 for your nice comment .

fantnet This a MAXIS' building (R$$ )...

The update of Darwin's park is achieved . Finally more changes than I thought . New grass texture , new cars , new trees , the concert area has been reduced (The Kills are in the park tonight ! )and I have integrated the Palacio Cristalino (ripptide) . The Atonium of Brussels is now the Science Museum of AntiGone , the old observatory has became a Space Museum .Simgoober's SwimCenter was already integrated with an entrance in the park .
As always , a lot of pictures .

" Your love is a .... DESERTER !"

February is the month of restorations . Here a few Lots restored : EMI Records (bandito) , National Swimming Centre (jtportland) now with an Olympic sign found on a German site , Swiss Re HQ Caliban , Shirokiyo CS$$$ (ATPX) .

The update of the ancient AntiGone isn't achieved , as it's a bit tiresome , I think that from now I'll alternate these restorations with real updates .
Thanks to be there .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Antoine

Nice park  &apls it look so realist !!!

meinhosen

Badsim - in those first two screenshots, is that a Borg Cube I spy in the upper middle of the pic?

Great work on the park... I have to go clean off my jaw (since it dropped off and rolled under my desk).

Keep up the great work!   &apls
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Air6

Your park is amazing ! Great pictures...

You have a lot of imagination to create all these lots  :thumbsup:

vester

Wow. Your city is just amazing. Wonderful ....  :thumbsup:

Fledder200

omg!!...OMG!! you are realy realy realy realy my hero!
i just love everything!! OMG...man..wow
i love the park and the concert and everything!!
great job!!!  &apls :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Giligone

Quote from: meinhosen on February 14, 2007, 04:13:24 AM
is that a Borg Cube I spy in the upper middle of the pic?

Haha, thats what I thought when i saw it too! I think it is one! ()borg()

And wow, once again. Badsim, fantastic work. That park is incredible. There's one tiny little thing that I noticed that could be improved. In your concert area, there is a metal support column for the stage lighting that is right in the middle of the stage. Seems like a bad spot for a big pole! haha.

As always, looking forward to more!

rooker1

Another super amazing update.  The amount of detail is in a entire different universe compared to all the other DM's I have seen. 
I hope one day you may be able to release some of your lots.  There seem to me to be very useful and very unique.  The parking lots along the avenue would be a perect start.  I am sure everyone will agree and appreciate the contribution.  I understand the amount of dependencies maybe alot, but if everyone else is like me, than we probable have them all.  I think I may have to spend some more time in LE as you have proven it is an incredible tool.
I will be back for sure to see what is next!!
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Like always a wonderful update! Very realistic park! :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls Wonderfull as always . Really well done . We feel the life in this CJ like anyone else. Keep going.  :thumbsup:

Cali

absolutely amazing. thank you for sharing :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

mattb325

You've truly an eye for grandeur badsim, thank you for sharing your inspiring creations and game play :)!

greenbelt

&apls   &apls   &apls
WOW.  I especially like the lot that looks like the picture at the top of this page.  (i.e.  tinker toy sculpture)  Where did you get this?  Thnx.

another question I notices a weeping fir tree.  (10th picture down)  Where did you get this?  Thnx.

thundercrack83

Once again, fantastic work. Absolutely fantastic. I look at your pictures and I am completely capitivated, not only at the skill with which you've made the lots, etc., but also the creativity you use to place everything within the city. It truly is a work of art.

Yoder7652

wow, now that is what I call a good looking park....your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me.

Badsim

Well , I'm glad you like the park : I was inspired  by Parc de la Tête d'Or in Lyon (Second town of France and where my brother is living )

So you have noticed the presence of  a BORG Entertainment by Andreas Roth .I think architectural controversies in Simworld are a good thing : they exist in any city ... some of my Sims have signed petitions against it ;D

greenbelt : It's the Atomium by mordor_moose (Simto .) ; the weeping fir  is in BSC Prop Pack Jeronij Vol 02 Trees ( here ) .

To the next . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

goin2chicago

it's awesome how you showcase such a small area and make it look so awesome. usually i'm not into those big artistic sculpures but you make them fit.

tcx

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

THIS IS GREAT!

Amazing pics and great CJ!

kwakelaar

Again a level of detail I think I have never seen before, I have truely enjoyed your update.

Flipside

Wow, you do very nice metropolitan parks. You have a beautiful city indeed.  :o ;D