• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4Devotion Anniversary - Official Thread

Started by BarbyW, October 29, 2007, 09:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

And I don't understand why it doesn't work on Vista 64, but I have no way of debugging it on such system.  :'(

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

MAS71

!! Happy Happy Birthday for the SC4Devotion !!
I'm sorry to late !!  :-[
Wow !! Has one year already passed ?  :o
I feel a passage of a day is very long, however I feel a passage of a year is very aerly.  ;D

This one year is very very happiness time for me because I could meet many good friends of the world !! :D
Thank you so much for my good friends !! and SC4-Devotion !!!!
You are my special all !!

My Best Regards.
-Mas'71 in Japan.

Pat

Mas71san its been my pleasur as well to have talked with you and a great honour to learn some culter as well - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Cali

I just wanted top wish SC4Devotion a happy one year anniversary!!!!! this place has become the best place on the net. Not to mention has some of the best members on earth. So rejoice,and celebrate(no illegal stuff, i'm not going to be the designated driver) and best wishes for many more to come!!!!
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Ryan B.

That's me, the eternal designated driver . . . . . . except at my wedding!  (Don't worry, that's still at least three years off.)

Happy Birthday, SC4D!  It's been a pleasure to be here, and the good times are gonna roll!

quackmofro

Happy birthday, SC4D, and congratulations on a great run so far!

Masochist

The Picture Competition gets in on the Anniversary action!  You can check it out [here]...[here]...[here]...and [here]!

Heh heh...today marks the anniversary of the day I joined this site...:satisfied:
(Under Construction)

jeronij

Masochist, great idea and contribution to the Bash  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡

I encourage all the members to make their choices asap  ;D ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

figui

this is a great idea Masochist! i yet visited the polls!

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

FrankU

Phew... :-[
I voted them all.
Not so easy!

Lots of great work. &apls

capo

Excellent work Masochist! I voted in every section and I agree with FrankU, a very hard choice sometimes!

I'm now also working on a very small birthday surprise for SC4D, I already discussed it with Barby and I'm hoping to be done with it by the end of this week!

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Strechnitz

Great idea Masochist. :thumbsup:

I have voted like the good little citizen I am. ()stsfd()
I look forward to the results.

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Masochist

Thanks, you guys!

In case you were interested, the first round has been decided, and 12 pictures out of 50 have advanced to the Semi-Finals round!  You can check it out [right here].  Every vote counts :thumbsup:!
(Under Construction)

Masochist

Final Round is up!

Out of the 50 original pictures, 5 are left.  Only one can become the champion...decide who that one will be by [clicking here]!
(Under Construction)

Strechnitz

Man!

This party is getting better and better! ;D

Thank you all for the great gifts that you give the community people &apls &apls

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Diggis

A new gift for you all.  Or rather, an old gift in new packaging.

JoeST

THAT CANT BE.... you remade the... OMG!!!!!!!! wow LOL

that would be ace LOL

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

:P  It's new and improved.  :thumbsup:

PS I always loved that phrase.  What is it... New... or improved?  ()what()

Diggis

Sorry about the double post but, I messed this up, and the links weren't working.  I've sent it to the goddess for updating, so keep an eye out for the not so new, but improved version.