• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Updated Dependencies List ¡¡¡ ( Thanks to Diggis)

Started by jeronij, August 11, 2007, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

HI AdmiralNorton are you registerd for the LEX? if so then its on the LEX right here and here are the BSC Textures Vol 01 and Vol 2 I hope those are the ones you are after!!!

Merry Christmas, Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

Quote from: Pat on December 24, 2008, 10:23:06 AM
HI AdmiralNorton are you registerd for the LEX? if so then its on the LEX right here and here are the BSC Textures Vol 01 and Vol 2 I hope those are the ones you are after!!!

Merry Christmas, Pat

And Vol 03, just so you have them all :)

Seasons Greetings
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

AdmiralNorton

Thanks, I didn't expect such swift responses.  :) I have found a PDF list of links to these packs and I believe I was looking for Vol 01, but I'll install all three in case I wasn't. Happy Christmas everyone  ;D

Pat

LoL hey no problem at all there AdmiralNorton that is what we are here for!!!  Ohhh Derry Mate thank you I soo forgot about Vol 3 baaaaaad me  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ipp4ever

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=17789&v=1

The r3d00t's roundabout fillers, when I plop them , I get 4 big brown boxes , who can help me?  :bomb: :bomb: 
I guess "D5" is the only clue I got.Could anybody please tell me how to get this prop?

perronegro8609

Que buena onda andaba buscando esta textura como loco, grax

BarbyW

ipp4ever: I told you at Simtropolis that the only person who could help you is r3b00t as he forgot the model for his sign. He included the exemplar but not the model. The only other thing to do is to remove the sign in LE and save the lot/s.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ipp4ever

BarbyW:Finally I gave up and deleted these things.I came here to try my luck for the model file , though I know it's hardly to get it. And , thank you for your suggestion.     :P

Mike7273

I can't get anything to download.  I click on the link and get a page with no download links.  What am I doing wrong?

Diggis

You need to register seperatly for the LEX.  Click the LEX link at the top of the page and register.

Gaston

I'm looking for RT GI Props for RT Waterfront Walk Kit.   The link in the read me says it is not currently available.   Hopefully someone can help.    I searched the dependencies list but no luck.

---Gaston

Thanks Pat 
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Pat

Hey Gaston the GI Prop has been mergered BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol02 and for the WFK try this BSC MEGA Props - RT WFK N Vol01 or BSC MEGA Props - RT WFK Vol01.... Hope that helps for the WFK dependency you need...

Publius

I also hope this is the correct place to post this.

I downloaded Ripptide's set of Tapas bars.  According to the download information, they have no dependencies needed, but they are showing up as the dreaded brown boxes.

I don't know if this will help, but I noticed that the files for the tapas bars seem to be unzipped into two separate locations.  One is My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/BSC/ripptide/CdS/, which has all six of the SC4LOT files, and the other location is My Documents/SimCity 4/STEX_Downloads/BSC/Tapas Bars/, which has a bunch of JPEG files and a ReadMe file.  The ReadMe file instructs me to download both BSC MEGA Props -RT Vol01 and BSC BAT Props Mega  MJB; however, when I click on either one of them, I get the dreaded 404 error message!

Publius

Please ignore what I posted above.  I solved the problem by using a special tool, known as my brain!  Sorry for not fully thinking this through before I posted.

mtg

is there a cleanitole file of the dep.list? if yes where is it? if no why not?

dragonshardz

As far as I know there isn't. As to why, have you SEEN the length of that list? Jeez! It's GINOURMOUS!

shobhit

I see boxes in place of 'impeccable tenements' and 'preston's housing project'. what dependencies are needed??

echeverriavy

hello how do i download the dependancies? i tried downloading the BSC Mega Props JES Vol01 by clicking on the link but nothing happened. how do i do it?

Diggis

You need to create an account on the LEX and login, then the links will work.

Shobhit, I would suggest you post that query in a new thread here:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=112.0

Also, make sure you post some pictures of the lots too as that really helps.  If you can install the Peg Oops Mod from simpeg.com that would help more.

Cougar2004

Could someone find and add the following to the Dependancy list?  I downloaded a plugin from the LEX today and the required dependancies are not available due to bad links. 

Maxis_Traincar_Props_G-V3.dat (apparently used to be at http://gizmo.lunarpages.com/forums/index.php)
Maxis_Traincar_Props_E-V3.dat (apparently used to be at http://gizmo.lunarpages.com/forums/index.php)

Thanks.