• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Texture Index

Started by geoffhaw, August 20, 2007, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mosin33

Hey I am making a set of textures but I am still a little confused on the range thing. Do i need to get a range for each texture I create? Also I used find next range and got 0xFC782DAO is this correct because I didnt see my texture in the base texture menu.

So I need a range please. (I need about 10 atm) so I dont know how that works.

Thanks-Mosin  :)

Danthe

Hello geoffhaw, I would like to request a range please :)

pangfunglui

i wanna to download
BSC Textures Vol 01
BSC Textures Vol 02
BSC Textures Vol 03

but i cant find the link which to download in the page http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

please help me.thx.............

BarbyW

You have to register separately for the LEX. Once you are registered and have activated your account the download button will appear.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

vershner

Hi there, could I have a range please? I posted in the thread on ST but I guess that's not being checked any more.

tcx

Sorry, I don't need a range.

Acemusik

Hello there this is acemusik ( alias - simfanatik ) i did already made overlays textures and uploaded them to Simtropolis . i did uses the idds that the sc4 tool was allowing me ( not all of them ) still got some left , hope i didnt do anything wrong , i am not planning to do a lot of them , but i just wanna make sure that everything is alright so the personal idds range that the sc4 tool program allowed me is

personal IDD range       0xfc782dao - 0xfc783188 , and i would like to have some more , very personal one

those overlays textures were use for road streets and one way roads ( lots ) transit enable , and i would like to have some more and upgrade , so if this possible can you please check if this is ok ,and allow me new ones, and show me the way to install those in the sc4 tool , i dont want to interfer or conflict whit no one, and play it fair,
i did not know i had to ask for numbers, so please if you could help me this would be much appreciated
thank you ! :) , ok someone just post a comment about is road that were getting translucid , so I guess there is indeed a conflict, unfortunately i just took them off the site and delete them, it is too bad because it was kind off popular  ()sad(),so please again i am requesting a range of personal IDD

acemusik !  (alias) simfanatik !

sithlrd98

Didn't mean to scare you over at ST!
Once you do get a range , just follow the instructions at the top of the page :Create a txt file and save it as Range.txt and put it into the System folder of SC4Tools.

If you need help with how to change them in Reader...send me a PM :)

Jayson

Acemusik

Thank you very much Jayson ! your concern and your help will be needed and greatly appreciate,
i did post you a personal message and now i am just waiting for my new personal IDD range
thanks a lot !! so till then  May the force be whit you !
simfanatik !

joelyboy911

Joel here. Could I have a range please. ATM I need at least 32 for an airport gate related project. I will, undoubtedly need more than this though. I'm sure you have a standard allocation, which will be just fine.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

bizut

Hello
I am looking for this file "maisonfr10-0x6532484a-0x3413df38-0xb5b080c8.sc4desc" anyone know how to find?

Tank you

dragonshardz

bizut, you are in the wrong thread. Try going to the "Where can I find this" section of the forum and making a new topic.

French: bizut, vous êtes dans le mauvais fil. Essayez d'aller à la "Où puis-je trouver cette" section du forum et faire un nouveau sujet.

Google translate is my friend!

geoffhaw

Waaaaah!!!  Done it again... &ops

Sorry to all for my absence - RL I'm afraid.  Here are the ranges you requested.

@ mosin33, your range is 0xF5300000   to 0xF537FFFF
@ Danthe, your range is 0xF5380000 to 0xF53FFFFF
@ vershner, your range is 0xF5400000    to 0xF547FFFF
@ Acemusik, your range is 0xF5480000 to 0xF54FFFFF
@ joelyboy911, your range is 0xF5500000 to 0xF557FFFF
@ Olasz, your range is 0xF5580000 to 0xF55FFFFF

Acemusik, the IIDs you quoted are part of the range assigned to the SimMars project.  I don't know if they've been used by them - I haven't been keeping up with them for ages. 

CSGdesign

'ello.
I'ma makin me some textures and I'd like to release them laterz... so I dont want any conflicts.
Please assign me a range?
Thx in advance.

[advertised links removed]
Srry didn't know that was a no-no.

There's many more coming... which is why I'm wanting a texture range.   Ninja Night
Mmk bye.

Also - sorry for what is no doubt a repeated question, but SC4tool tells me my personal range is blah blah blah and gives me an option to disregard it... how do I assign my ACTUAL range (as provided here in this thread)...?  Or do I just enter it manually myself and keep track of my range and used textures myself?
Thanks.

Diggis

Quote from: CSGdesign on August 03, 2009, 03:41:25 AM
'ello.
I'ma makin me some textures and I'd like to release them laterz... so I dont want any conflicts.
Please assign me a range?
Thx in advance.

BTW you can check out my recent released BATS:
CSGdesign's Basic Concrete Seawall
CSGdesign's Basic Ferry Pontoon

and my City Journal depicting a city growing naturally rather than in a pre-conceived way:
Natural Growth

There's many more coming... which is why I'm wanting a texture range.   Ninja Night
Mmk bye.

Also - sorry for what is no doubt a repeated question, but SC4tool tells me my personal range is blah blah blah and gives me an option to disregard it... how do I assign my ACTUAL range (as provided here in this thread)...?  Or do I just enter it manually myself and keep track of my range and used textures myself?
Thanks.

CSGdesign,

Firstly welcome to the site.  Geoff may be slightly slow replying as he's about to head to Europe but I will let him know of your post when I see him.

Secondly, please refrain from advertising your work in posts in unrelated topics. If you wish, add a link in your signature to these.

Thirdly, instructions for adding your personal range to the SC4Tool are in the opening post of this thread.

dragonshardz

Diggis, I've done that and it doesn't seem to work.

Of course, it may be Vista's fault...

EDIT: By "that", I mean followed the directions at the top of the thread you referred to.

geoffhaw

@ CSGdesign, your range is 0xF5900000 to 0xF597FFFF

I take it you're having trouble with the range.txt file?  Creating a text file with just (in your case) 0xf5900000,0xf597ffff in it should work.  (Upper or lower case.)  If it doesn't, maybe it really is a Vista thing?  Dunno.  I have heard reports along these lines though...  Anybody else having similar problems?

sithlrd98

Been working fine for me under x64 Vista and x64 Win7 , however , I had to manually create the Settings.dat values under both OS'es...and the same for Reader.

Jayson

Battlecat

I would like to request a Texture Range.

With all the work I've been doing in my MD recently, it finally dawned on me that I could run into trouble in the future.  :-[  I'll just have to replace the 8 textures that I've made so far to fit whatever you assign me.  Better late than never I suppose!

Quick question on this as well: Do base and overlay textures use the same series of ID numbers? 

Thanks very much for tracking this! 

geoffhaw

@ Battlecat, your range is 0xF5A80000 to 0xF5AFFFFF

Yes, the base and overlay textures use the same series of numbers.