• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: libellibicus on November 29, 2012, 06:19:34 AM
Hi
I'm having probs accessing the LEX today.  My user name is libellibicus.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the notice. I see that you do have an active account with over 400 downloads. My suggestion is to try again, try different browser settings, try a different browser, try something, anything, as I am able to log in just fine and dandy.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jmyers2043

Quote from: Antestor on November 30, 2012, 05:37:28 AM
Hi, I signed up for LEX a few days ago and I still havent received the activation email  ()what()
Name: Antestor

You did not provide a 'legal' email address because you for got to put @earthlink.net (or similar). But that is OK because I manually activated your account.Try now. Send me a PM with your correct email and I'll update your profile.

- Jim

libellibicus

Quote from: jmyers2043 on November 30, 2012, 06:11:50 AM
Quote from: libellibicus on November 29, 2012, 06:19:34 AM
Hi
I'm having probs accessing the LEX today.  My user name is libellibicus.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the notice. I see that you do have an active account with over 400 downloads. My suggestion is to try again, try different browser settings, try a different browser, try something, anything, as I am able to log in just fine and dandy.

- Jim
I think the problem is that I saved the password on my Browser, and my little son has been messing about with the Comp, and now I can't remember the password and have no way of retrieving it.  Would it be at all possible to email me with the password?  It works fine on the Forums, but not on the LEX.

Kind regards
John

DragonsBay

This must be a really annoying request...could you kindly provide me with a new password please? Thank you.

The log-in, if I'm right, is DragonsBay.

Thanks!!

jmyers2043

Quote from: JLGS5326 on November 28, 2012, 06:21:39 PM
I get the error of the monkey not letting me login.. I have been a member since 2009 or so.... My username is jlgs5326. Thanks for the help.   :'(

I don't know why I didn't see your post two days ago.  ???  I'll send you a PM.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: libellibicus on November 30, 2012, 07:15:59 AM
...  Would it be at all possible to email me with the password?  It works fine on the Forums, but not on the LEX.

Hi John ... I'll send you a PM

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: DragonsBay on November 30, 2012, 08:14:19 AM
This must be a really annoying request...

I get a bunch all at once it seems. Then I'll go a week without a request. I'll send you a PM

- Jim

kicaj

jmyers2043

leonelva

jmyers2043

superchad

i cant login to the LEX i have been absent for a while and have forgotten my password

username is superchad.

jmyers2043

Quote from: superchad on December 19, 2012, 02:12:05 PM
i cant login to the LEX i have been absent for a while and have forgotten my password

username is superchad.

I'll send you a PM   

- Jim

Howard

This is sort of embarrasing, but I deleted my activation email.

My name is Howard T. Coward and my email .....

Well, I removed your email address, Jim

Can you send an email please?

<edit>

I also manually activated your account. Try to log in now - Jim

huma32

Have not been here in some years, tried to login to exchange but either my password is wrong or I used a different username.
I would just re-register but I recently re-installed simcity 4 and wanted all the mods I previously used, if I remember correctly
the lex kept track of downloads so re-downloading mods would be simple... so long as I can get back into the lex on that account.
any help would be greatly appreciated, as going back through everything individually would seriously suck.
Unsure of any info thats required to help in your process, email etc. will edit/reply with any info needed.

jmyers2043

Matthew Y

I can't login LEX! Please help me :'(
User name: Matthew Yama

jmyers2043

Quote from: Matthew Y on December 28, 2012, 01:08:03 AM
I can't login LEX! Please help me :'(
User name: Matthew Yama

I manually activated your account. Try now

- Jim

jwideman

I registered on the LEX and then saw I had to register for the forums as well, so I did. Of course, LastPass sees both sites as being the same, so I lost my LEX password. :-[
Can I get both reset to the same password?

jmyers2043