• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Awesome again my friend!!!   :thumbsup:
Impressionante Arthur..., cada atualização em seu MD é uma grande lição de como jogar o Simcity!!! Parabéns novamente!!!

kalvar

very good your region, I like the military base in the penultimate update samples, and the valley, shows a lot of variety, I like a lot.

tr: muito boa a sua região, gostei muito da base militar na penúltima atualização, e o vale, mostra muita variedade, eu gosto muito disso, sgue assim.

a uma coisa, onde consegue o efeito de nube y chuva.

io_bg

Very nice set of pics, Art. The small town looks great! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Air6

Great update my friend. I really like this town.

djvandrake

art128

Gilikov1994 - Yeah, it's kinda the dark side of the moon, eh ! Except that farming is everywhere here after the suburbs ! Thanks for the comment !

marsh - Thanks ! Yeah I'm really happy with how looks this town too !

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil ! Yeap, big farms land are the best ! Oh, and thanks for releasing the Moscow eye, I'll be using it !

ecoba - Thanks a lot, Ethan ! I'm so glad you enjoyed this update, also as you liked the town (which I'm very proud of ! ).

Tomas Neto - Orbigado, Tomas ! Estou feliz que você gostou deste update, meu amigo! Eu espero que você volta logo! Também obrigado pelos elogios !  :)

kalvar - Obrigado, Kalvar ! Estou feliz que você gostou deste vale !

io_bg - Thanks a lot Ioan !

Air6 - Merci beaucoup, Air6 ! This nickname is missing at TSC, too bad you changed to R6, because I really liked this one !

djvandrake - Thanks Dj !

I hope you liked this update,

Até a próxima, E boa Copa do Mundo em tudo!

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Fantastic the form as is developed the town planning of your cities!!!   &apls &apls
Meu amigo Arthur, já estou começando a ficar sem adjetivos para dizer o quão lindas são suas cidades!!! Parabéns novamente!!!

Gilikov1994

woow, great city centre friend:)

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

ecoba

Wow, so beautiful here, Arthur. The W2W is so very beautiful, my friend. The Staples Centre that was also in the update was very nice as well.

The housing blocks are also very nice, I especially like the pagoda in the centre of the one near the water. :)

Ethan

io_bg

I like all your W2W cities and this one is no exception. Some great work on the last update, the el-rail layout seems very good as well! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

Beautiful update, glad I stopped to check out your MD. I like your walls and slopes, the el-rail network, the avenues, and unique buildings. I'll be back  ;D

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

kbieniu7

Those parks fit very well creating nice places inside the city. I also like the idea for this small estate by water :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Luke09

Hey Arthur long time i dont post on your MD.Your W2W continues incredible!Nice Urban expanding you have here  :thumbsup:
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

art128

Thanks all ! A new update tomorrow !  &apls

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Looking forward to it very much, Arthur.  :)

Ethan

art128

Tomas Neto - Obirgado, Tomas !

Gilikov1994 - Thanks a lot, Giel !

ecoba - Thanks ! Yeah, that small pagoda is a nice touch I think in the middle of that housing block. I'm glad you liked every details in this update !

io_bg - Thanks you very much, Ioan ! Yeah the El-rail system is well done I think, it took me a lot of time !

noahclem - Thanks ! i'm glad you liked everything !  ;D More unique buildings to come soon...

warconstruct - Thanks you very much ! It has been a long time since I saw you btw !

kbieniu7 - Really ?! This estate is one i'm really proud of ! Thanks for the comment, Kamil !

Luke09 - Hey, Welcome back, Luke ! Long time no see ! Obrigado so much my friend !

ecoba - Here it is !

Well, today we're going to visit the island-army base of Pervouralsk. The base is located at the south-west of Vratska, by the sea. The only ways to access the base is the plane and the boat.

That's all for today !
A new update soon I hope !

Props & Texture Catalog

Gilikov1994

woow, great arthur,.. I also like the intro-picture :D
attention to detail is very good ;) &apls

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

kbieniu7

A secret base on secret island? That looks strange...  :D
Good work with it, keep it developing!   ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||