• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your---- Farms!

Started by stevenbhardy, July 24, 2010, 05:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

Farms on Mars. More in my mayor diary :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Lukis1994

Heres some farms spanning the M'krenneen hill in the outer suburb of Krennxön.

Computers are the bicycles for the mind...

Piteri

FrankU

Nice, good atmosphere. Girafe trees?  &apls

By the way:
You might try to do the rendering of your game in hardware mode, the shadows will be much better. Settings in the setup menu during region view after startup of your game (in case you didn't know).

Rhinocero

Those are not Girafe's trees. They are SimFox's models.

FrankU

Oh, I didn't know Simfox made trees... I'll take a look. Thanks.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

ivo_su

Quote from: Lukis1994 on June 17, 2012, 06:15:43 AM
Heres some farms spanning the M'krenneen hill in the outer suburb of Krennxön.

How the hell you managed to created this perfection. Everything looks so realistic and so hard to create. Congratulations I'm your labor.

greckman

Farms beginning to move into the District of Fordham in the Wicke Region...
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

M4346

This is my very first real use of and experimentation with MMPs and I'd appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions ;D

Especially in terms of this scene below and the attempt at a pond :P

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Swordmaster

Looks good to me. There's not much to be said about MMPs except to follow your own tastes. It looks like you've started off quite well!

Cheers
Willy

DJSun1981

Its little bit bad the street - rural way entrance :( Is there such Lot avaiable anywhere?

RickD

I use the NAM's Rural Roads for these situations. It does not have a sidewalk and no turning lanes.

Here is an example of what it can look like:

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

FrankU

Hi Raphael,

Nice image! I do recognize the farm fields...

But I do not recognize the ditches. Where are they from? Somehow I have the feeling that I have overlooked something very important, because they look exactly as I am looking for for quite some time!

RickD

Hi Frank, I believe they are from a japanese site. I found them through one of the threads in the asian forum here. Maybe someone else can post a link?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Diggis

Quote from: FrankU on February 06, 2013, 04:39:37 AM
Hi Raphael,

Nice image! I do recognize the farm fields...

But I do not recognize the ditches. Where are they from? Somehow I have the feeling that I have overlooked something very important, because they look exactly as I am looking for for quite some time!

They're better than mine. The water colour looks like Mas's one, but I don't know if he did narrow ditches.

There is also something going on with the turning head of your gravel road, the texture isn't blending right. I'm going to have to have a look at that as I thought I'd got all the SAM streets pretty spot on. Just to check, that is SAM yes?

FrankU

Yes! I found it. It's Neko Brook, orthogonal and diagonals. Very versatile set and all seasonal: green and brown seasons. Nice set.

wouanagaine

Quote from: FrankU on February 07, 2013, 04:35:47 AM
Yes! I found it. It's Neko Brook, orthogonal and diagonals. Very versatile set and all seasonal: green and brown seasons. Nice set.
Can you provide a link please ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

FrankU

Quote from: wouanagaine on February 07, 2013, 06:00:41 AM
Quote from: FrankU on February 07, 2013, 04:35:47 AM
Can you provide a link please ?

I'm sorry, Wou.
I found the lots on my HD. I did search for a link just now, but haven't found it yet. I'll try another day.