• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarmineHilton

Any news on the trees shown on page 14? :)
thx!

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

KatHuntoon

Quote from: Orange_o_ on May 21, 2010, 03:00:21 PM
Some of my works remained unfinished, as the river for example.
Others are still in development as MegaProp v.02 that I account to uploader within one month.
Some meeting of the problems of lot, as the telescope, where it would be necessary that I to create new elements.
The rest is to uploader on the TSCex, following the recommendations of Choco, I modified Hadid Bridge, who is going to be uploder next week on the TSCex and the STex and I would make maybe a request for the LEX.

If I takes care of posting these images on SC4D, it is especially to have remarks and advice. Many persons come on my topic, but little are interested in my work.
Between both photos of the church, 200 persons came to see, but those who saw an interest there are rare.
Maybe it is the language barrier, my English is far from being completed. I express myself maybe badly.

Please Orange_0. . . I am a beginner as  an older!. . . I am wading through pages and pages of overwhelmingly magnificent work and I do not know how or where to begin, because I want to do it all very fast. . . in art language has no barriers that are not overcome.  I surely hope I am not too late to learn and hop on the Sims train with all these great creators!!

dziki333

Orange,

Can you upload Pinus Nigra and Cupressus on another site? Megaupload is closed...

Thank you for great creations!  :thumbsup:

dziki