• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC Canal set ! Basic Pack finished !

Started by Youcefk69, April 23, 2008, 06:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youcefk69

Hello !
I'm a member of TSC Team ! I did the Tour EDF !
I'm going to do a new project ! The TSC canal !
First picture ! I'm using the SG_CAL texture for the water !
Sorry for my English, i'm french !

Thanks for comment !

Youcefk69

Shadow

Das ist sehr schön !  ;D
Sorry, great work !

rooker1

That looks awesome so far.  We can never have enough canals.  Will you add prop families for more irregularity?
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

Wooooooooooo, more canals, yay :)

cant wait for more

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

sweeeeet nibblets more canals this is awesome!!!! I cant wait to see this come further along....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

excelent!!!! &apls
I have been looking for this type of canal setup since I got a hold of KS's canals.

Quesh

Indeed this new type channel is very well done  &apls
Logically many pieces will be create  :thumbsup:

jacqulina

wow these are wonderfull excellent work &apls &apls

sauron620

Excellent job! it really looks like to the canals that we can find in France. I see there are lots of details, and just for that Well Done!  :thumbsup:

Youcefk69

This is the finnaly version :

Comments ?

rooker1

It does look really good, now we just need to see how it looks in game.  ;)
Will you be doing a complete set, with inside/outside corners and various lengths?
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

EDGE4194

&apls awesome work so far. The texture and props are great. the more canal choices the better. hopefully there will be transition pieces to sg and jeronij's canals. can't wait to see more...  :thumbsup:

jacqulina

awesome i cant wait to see more &apls &apls

Une_ame

Yes, this canal kinda remember me the ones I've seen in France. &hlp
I can't wait to see them in the game. Hopefully Youcef, you'll be able to make a lot of pieces (including Diagonal, El.Train and El. Highway crossing) and transition pieces for the other canal types (Oppie, sg and jeronij's canals).

Ton projet est très bien, Youcef, tes canaux me rappelent certains en France (i.e. : Canal St Martin à Paris), c'est une bonne surprise pour moi (j'essaye de faire Paris) &hlp.
J'utilise actuellement les canaux de Oppie (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=11466) avec les ponts pour métro aérien et monorail (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16685) et des ecluses (pour les relier à la mer), je dois avouer que si tu developpe de nouvelles pièces ainsi qu'une pièce de transition avec les 3 autres types (Oppie, SG et Jeronij) , je bascule sur tes canaux sans problème :P!

Keep going / Continu &apls!!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Youcefk69

Thanks at all ! Everybody !
I'll do the inside/outside corner, diagonals and bridges ! And transition pieces for the other canal types !

Thanks at all !

rooker1

Fantastic news to hear.  I can't wait to see some more progress.
Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

FrankU

This is great news!
Diagonals would be most welcome.

Thanks for the effort.

thundercrack83

These canals look beautiful! And I'm so glad to hear you're doing transition pieces, too! I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

Quesh

Very good Youcef  &apls
All that remains is to make all other pieces  ;D