• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC- team project : la Defense

Started by Antoine, September 15, 2007, 06:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antoine

fantnet

is it nearly complete?

Quote from: Gaston on September 23, 2007, 07:54:06 AM
Antoine,
    I really like this building.   I have only a small issue with it.    Does the roof slope down from left to right in the pic?   Or is this an optical illusion?   If it does then the half moon shaped structure on the top of it needs to be slightly taller on the right.    If everything is level (flat) then something is deffinately off.   

---Gaston

Gaston

Quote from: Antoine on September 25, 2007, 10:43:37 AM
right sorry lol

Antoine,

Merci infiniment de l'image. Elle semble être plus grande du côté gauche du bâtiment. Très intéressant.

Thank you very much for the picture.    It does seem to be taller on the left side of the building.    Very interesting.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Antoine

no problem ;) and how do you know french ? you speak very good this language, are you french ?

HansTrapp68

Antoine

Thank you my friend for all the pics you toke  ;)

Gaston

Quote from: Antoine on September 25, 2007, 12:57:31 PM
no problem ;) and how do you know french ? you speak very good this language, are you french ?

Aucun je ne suis pas français.   J'ai été inscrit dans plusieurs classes françaises tandis que dans l'université.   Je vraiment n'ai pas eu la pratique de se rappeler la langue bien.    Mes ancêtres sont français.    Avec un nom de famille aimez « Lemieux », comment pourraient ils être toute autre chose.    ::)     Jusque la traduction va... [ lien ]        :D     C'est mon site Web préféré pour la traduction.

No I am not French.   I was enrolled in several French classes while in college.    I really haven't had the practice to remember the language well.    I can still read French fairly well.    My ancestors are French.   With a last name like "Lemieux", how could they be anything else.    ::)      As far as translation goes... [ linkie ]         :D     That is my favorite website for translation.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Antoine

lol the translation isn't very good I understand better the english  :D but on your other posts the french was perfect  :thumbsup:

HansTrapp68

Gaston,
"Lemieux" = "Thebest", in agreement with the Goggle translation  ;)
Do you know from witch region your ancestors are from ?

XoX

C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

HansTrapp68

Probably this project has entered into sleep ...
Like other.

Une_ame

Yeap, too bad, I kinda like this one :(!!

Shadow

Gan Tower by Jerek0

Tower by Blanco_05

;D

This project hasn't entered into sleep...  ;)

- Nice building ;) - Please Shadow, post a smaller picture  $%Grinno$% . Thanks -jeronij-

vester

Think it looks good, but the last picture is a bit oversized. Please resize it (2000x2500px is a bit wild), so one can see it without scrolling.
Maybe post a close up of the ground floor or what else you want to show details off.

Une_ame

YOUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII &hlp &hlp!!!!!

That's a very good new.

Plus the GAN tower is  :o.

Keep going!! Who's gonna be the one that will BAT the "Tour Phare" (lighthouse tower) and Generali ()what()? Two nice 300m towers in La Défense district :thumbsup:.

blanco_05

Sorry for this long time without answer.
I made 3-4 months aga the tower named Granite:  :)

But: i made it some months ago, and when i made it, the roof were not really finnish on the reality. So, i've to modify this roof nowday:
some blue steel bar on it like in reality.
What's more, lights are not finnished  ;)

Some pictures from "Paris Skyscrapers:

You can see here that the roof is a bit different from my granite 3D: &mmm

Earth quake

Wow, just beautiful, I love. :thumbsup:

Ps: c'est vraiment un super bat, vivement de prochaine tour.

Quesh

Yes beautiful building my friends   &apls
The TSC team have talent  :thumbsup:

sauron620

Wonderful job Blanco  :thumbsup: the nitelites are perfect