• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

io_bg's photography attempts [last updated: 29 November]

Started by io_bg, July 27, 2009, 10:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

First are a couple of sunrise pics. I took them with the help of a polarizing filter which I acquired the previous day ;D

Next are some pictures from my recent trip north of my hometown - Bourgas. This one was taken from Kaliakra cape. There were a lot of windmills there $%Grinno$%

And this is Balchik, a small seaside town.

Expect the next set of pics soon-ish :)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

Excellent sunrises pictures and that town by the sea side is wonderful. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

The second image it is just amazing, Great job with the sunlight  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

io_bg

Thank you guys. And Kelis, welcome in here :P A few more pictures... I'll try to post fewer pics in each post because otherwise pages become too big.
This is Balchik again.

After the sunset:

The stone forest, it's origin is still unknow...

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

skyhigh

That is one nice marina there, love the reflections on the boat  &apls Love the fishing guys, they look so relaxed!

io_bg

A butterfly

Sunset at one of the lakes next to Bourgas, at the background you can see an oil plant.

Morning jog

Hope you like 'em :)

RickD

You should delete "attempts" from the Thread title. These are more than just attempts.  $%Grinno$%
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

io_bg

Thanks Raphael :thumbsup:
Three pics I took this morning. I'm glad I got up at 6 am :D

Sunrise 1 by Йоан, on Flickr

Sunrise 3 by Йоан, on Flickr
:)

RickD

Oh, wow! Great long exposure effect with the water there.  &apls
When I get up in the morning I usuallly have to hurry to get to work. No time for taking pictures.  &mmm
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

skyhigh

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Thank you Raphael, skyhigh and Arthur! Raphael, that's such a shame :( Maybe you could try taking some pics at the weekend?
I wasn't completely satisfied with the colours on the above pics (unlike you guys :D) so I composed a HDR pic. Here it is

Early in the morning by Йоан, on Flickr

One more thing - in the following week my hometown is hosting the European windsurfing competition. I was hired on a one-week job - what I've to do is upload over the net players' scores at the finish line. So if someone is following a certain player then he'll receive an SMS about that player :P Since I didn't bring my camera there I had to take pics using my cell. Here's the most successful one

Thank you for viewing and commenting :thumbsup:

io_bg

I'm back with some new stuff :)

2011 European windsurf tournament - Bourgas by Йоан, on Flickr

2011 European windsurf tournament - Bourgas by Йоан, on Flickr

The best pics from two days of shooting ;D See more in this flickr set :)

skyhigh

great pic io_bg  &apls Windsurfing is a really hard sport to photograph, you have some great pics in those sets.

io_bg

Thanks skyhigh! I wish I had a longer lens though, a 18-105mm isn't really suitable for sports shooting since it is short and doesn't have a wide aperture.
Okay, maybe I should stop complaining :D I've been recently experimenting with longer exposures... 10 second at f/18.

HDR compiled of two separate images resulting in a total exposure of 45 seconds at f/16.

32 second exposure at f/29.
Time to pack up my gear and go out to shoot ;D

io_bg

Bourgas at twilight - f/8, 5 seconds

f/9, 6 seconds

f/16, 155 seconds

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster