• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

replies from the update about Vratska - Six towers :

Sciurus - Thanks a lot, Guillaume ! About the America bank.. well in the actual russia, there are a lot of american things, so i think it's not really out of place at all...  ;D

WC_EEND  - Yeah, it looks like...  :D

penguin007 - Thanks ! i'm glad you remember my old MD(s), also, congratulation on getting the 300th comment !  &apls i'll have a surprise for you..  ;D

io_bg - Well, as it's not the CBD.. I think it's not too big, look Moscow city, it's already bigger than that (I mean the number of towers an their height ) but it's in a Russian city..  ;) Thanks anyway..

djvandrake - Thanks !  :) Yeah, I like the skyscrapers too, it appears that this maxis building has grown there.. and well it looks good at this place !  :D

nedalezz - Wow, thanks a lot Nedalezz, it's nice to have comment by you. i'm glad you liked the photoshop effects and I hope you'll like those too !

kbieniu7 - Avenue with boulevard ?  :D It's only a boulevard, avenue here in Vratska are made with the standard maxis avenue..  ;) About the small maxis factories, to be honest they're here to give jobs to the habitants of the blocks, which are - I can see that - too lazy to take on a bus at the station just at the front of their block to go to an office.. as the blocks are plopped (with the "buildingplop" cheat.. )... Stupid sims..  :D

Battlecat - Thanks ! yeah the container port is quite impressive, actually it's one of the biggest I ever built.. I also have one a bit  bigger which is waiting for me in my region ..  :P

bat - Danke Bat ! Many thanks for your support !

calibanX - Thanks a lot geoff, my friend !

sc-4 - Merci !

Replies from the preview of Mitov international airport :

kbieniu7 - In soviet Russia everything is possible, even a turn in a 32 meters space for plane which is more than 32 meters...  ;) :P

Battlecat - Thanks ! At first it was planned to be a part of a mosaic of this update, but well it seems that Clip2pic has forgotten to take the pictures just after this one, so no mosaic only a preview shot..  ::) :D

io_bg - Thanks ! Yeah, nice name eh ?  :P

WC_EEND - Thanks ! I'm glad you liked the lightings, and I hope you'll like the lightings in this update too !

Cyclone1001 - Thanks !

canyonjumper - thanks you Jordan !  :)

djvandrake - Yeah, very dangerous, but it seems that Svanskinahyan pilots are quite fearless !  $%Grinno$%

Sciurus - Thanks Guillaume, again ! But, you know the photograph didn't take off only to take one photos, but also to take the pictures that are following in this update, and also because this storm is a bit strange for the season, as the season of the storms - here in Svanskinahya - is more in spring-summer !

bat - Thanks bat ! Actually it's just the fuel depots and the hangars here, also as the firefighters station and the meteorologic antenna ! The rest of the airport is further north !

So, I'm a bit late, but I had some problems yesterday, nothing bad hopefully !
The update is about, I think you all know, Vratska international airport.. the pictures are talking for themselves, I can only say that there is still this big storm over the city (Yes, i'm experimenting with th lightings, thing that 3 days ago I had no ideas on how to make that in photoshop... )... The update also shows the small town which is just near the runways of the airport.. actually that town had more than 2000 habitants, mainly because of the commie blocks..  :P

So to start, the weather was nice !

Until the sky gets clouds...

Plus, i have for you a surprise, a GIANT panorama !

Click here for the GIANT PANORAMA
Waring, 5133x1408 pixels
4,54 MBs

I hope you liked this update,

until' the next,
Arthur.  :thumbsup:

PS - Already a new page, wow ! You guys are the best ! &apls
PSS - Sorry about the only-one-picture-mosaic, I didn't had time to cut it into numerous 800x600 pictures, i'll do that tomorrow evening !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mightygoose

great mosiac but you could have photoshopped out the minimised menu icons.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

kbieniu7

In Soviet Russia update post you.

Very nice airport. I like the area near terminal (and this "soviet" turn) ;) City is also good, but I think, blocks would be planned in one estate instead of thrown everywhere  :D And of course great photoshoping - clouds and lightings!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Gilikov1994

Woow!
great airport, lookes realy like a real (old &mmm)Soviet Airport..
btw.. Where did you get that Boeing 727/Tupolev in your pic?

Wish you all the best,
- Giel
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

WC_EEND

In soviet Russia, you strike lightning and forum posts on you  ;D

anyway, lovely job once more on the weather (you have to explain me how to do this sometime) and I especially like the giant panorama.

take care

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

canyonjumper

That's a great airport! And great weather effects!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

djvandrake

Great update!  Very impressive mosaics too.  You're quite creative and accomplished with the photo editing.  :thumbsup:  I like what you've done with the single line rail, that looks quite good.  &apls

Sciurus

Very wonderful! &apls But did you know that the strom season in France is winter? :D But maybe it's different in the east Europe, I don't know ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Battlecat

bat

Really fantastic work on your pictures!! Nice effects with the thunderbolts!
Looking forward to more awesome pictures! :thumbsup:

Delecto

Et voilà...once again it's raining :D

Great mosaics and panorama picture Art.  :thumbsup:

Best Regards___DEL!

art128

mightygoose - Thanks ! Actually, there are more than one mosaic..  ::) Yeah, I forget to photoshop the button, I'll try to think about that !

kbieniu7 - Thanks ! Yeap, you're completely right about the blocks, i was just palnning to redo some things in the region, i'll add that to the list !

kelis - Thanks ! I liked a lot your last update at St !  ;)

Gilikov1994 - Thanks a lot Giel ! The tupolev is a Glenni's creation, but I think he never upload it, you can always ask him !  ;)

WC_EEND - Funny one, Xander !  :D Thanks a lot my friend, I really appreciated the little joke..  ;)

canyonjumper - Thanks !  :)

Cyclone1001 - I'm glad you liked the airport !  :)

djvandrake - Thanks ! I'm glad you liked the single track rail line. Actually this track only deserve the town but i think i'm going to expland it to another town at the south.  :)

Sciurus - Well, as my region isn't really real.. I think the storm season can be in summer/spring here !  ;) Thanks anyway !

Battlecat - Thanks my friend ! I really appreciated your support !

bat - Danke bat, my friend !

Delecto - Il pleut, il pleut..  ici c'est habituel !  :D Thank you very much DEL, i'm glad you liked the fact that it's raining almost all the time here....  ;D

Today update is about another part of the capital. This area is again modern with some towers (yeah, I love Simfox's mid rises...  ::) ).. I don't have much more to say here, except enjoy these pictures..  ;) PS - I was too lazy ( ::) ) to cut the mosaics into 800x600 pictures, so you'll have to take the time they loads...  $%Grinno$%

! EXTRA BONUS !
here is for you a small panorama shot that shows the capital as it stands actually. they're almost 50.000 habs for the moment, i'm expanding it, so except some more development soon..  ;)

CLICK HERE FOR THE PANORAMA

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Love your industrial port, you've got a fantastic variety of buildings throughout this area!

That panorama looks amazing as well, you've got space for tons more stuff here!

kbieniu7

That's for plus, you are using mostly grow, but maybe you will control it in osme part to avoid corner-w2w's in the middle of quarter?  :D But it's still good work! And I hope to see whole boulevard developed!  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

djvandrake

Wow!  A very impressive port!  I really like the surrounding city too.  That rail station you've created with the multiple lines going underground is fantastic! Bravo!  &apls

bat

Excellent looking pictures! Looking forward to the next ones... ;) :)

canyonjumper

Nice panorama! That is a big port, and very well done! I'm interested to see what else you put there ;D

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.