• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Dantes

A modern city.  :thumbsup: I like the high-rise buildings and the elevated railway. I like it as much of suburban areal your city now is urban city.  :thumbsup:

Good work again , little brother  :)

noahclem

Very nice continuation of the elevated rail improvement!  &apls &apls  Sorry to take a bit to reply--I viewed it once before when I was a bit too sleepy  ::)  Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:

EDIT: Nice music too!

RickD

Very nice, Arthur. I like the redevelopments. I'd love to live on the top floor of that apartment tower, too. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

moeom

Quote from: art128And yet, another apartment skyscraper was built here. Rumours says that one of the most famous rock star set his home on the last floor.

For a second i read 'first floor'. Nice transformation by the way.

Skimbo

Too long ago since I last commented in here, always watching only.

My problem is: There is nothing more to say than... GREAT! $%Grinno$%
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

weixc812

Yeah, finally I'm here and shocked by what I see....really nice Japanese style city  &apls
Could you tell me how you got the railway curve with a dirt base?(The picture below) As I know, NAM doesn't provide such overlay textures  &mmm
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

art128

Thanks for the comment guys!

weixc812 - It's a mod I found on the LEX or the Stex, I don't really remember.. I'll try to look for it.

Okay, today we will continue on the Etajima island and city, while aiming back at the west city center ( yeap, there are two downtowns).. Just one tiny mosaic today though.

I hope you enjoyed this update!
Don't forget to leave a reply!
And as always, have a nice day !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Fantstic mosaic.  &apls
What MMPs do you use for the road to the antenna?

art128

Quote from: nbvc on February 29, 2012, 11:58:58 AM
Fantstic mosaic.  &apls
What MMPs do you use for the road to the antenna?

Thanks!~ I used a mix between Chrisadams3997's paths (link) and flora (link) as well as Girafe's Cattails - evergreen ones (link), CP's white rocks (link) and finally the bigger rocks avalaible in Jeronij's Maxis flora as MMP pack (link):thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

skyscraper

OMG....  :o
Please more mosaic pics.....thats stunning  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

rooker1

One tiny mosaic he says....you funny guy.
Great work Arthur, I love to stop by here and see what you are up to.  You never fail.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

io_bg

That's a wonderful mosaic indeed. Great use of MMPs. I'm eager to see more!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Tokugawa

Oh yeah! totally great !  &idea gives me ideas :P
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

Dantes

Otouto-chan  :) A great Mosaic.  &apls I like the bay.  :thumbsup: The rail route is very well done to you. I also like the environment of the harbor. :satisfied:
When will you build urban again?  &ops

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

Great job as always Arthur !!! I really love those mosaics, specially I like the water mod, I want to use it for my dutch city, Where can I donwload it ? Thanks & Greetings my friend  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

That's a stunning mosaic Arthur  &apls &apls  I love the rails and transport stuff here and the big picture does a good job connecting other areas I've seen before  :thumbsup: