• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Another small city..., name:  Prudente!!!

greckman

That is amazing. There's lots of variety, and those parks are really nice. I like parks.  ;D
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

danielcote

Hi guys. It's been a long time since I've had a journal or even played sim city but recently during november-december I finished the first city in a while that I am actually proud of. So I present .... Delphi.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/DanielCote/Delphi-Oct5041293948625-1.png?t=1294101043

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/DanielCote/Delphi-Oct4041293947946.png?t=1294101005

Tell me what You think.

zgmfx88s

mave94

Do you like a dutch village?

(Click on the picture for a larger version)

ilmioalterego

@all: excellent work everyone  &apls
Here's my second attempt to build a small town. Hope it will be better than the fist one  ;D obviously it shows only a part of the town...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FrankU

Quote from: MrMAvE94 on January 08, 2011, 05:07:15 AM
Do you like a dutch village?

Yes, I do like. Which canals did you use?

cubby420

Great town ilmioalterego! I like the feel very much.  :thumbsup:

netmod

Nice ilmioalterego, try to remove UDI, to make it even better  :)

How's this town look?
mooooooooooooooooo...

marsh

io_bg

Argh, dammit, my keyboard is so sticky now because of all that drooling :P
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Badsim

Stunning picture marsh , seems to come straight from a Western movie ! Great use of coordinated lanscaping tools , surely one of the best ones I've seen with Yann and his Corsica . I love all these details all over the place . :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

netmod

love it marsh, but why do you always post after me :P

amazing work though
mooooooooooooooooo...

mave94

Quote from: FrankU on January 10, 2011, 07:46:22 AM
Yes, I do like. Which canals did you use?

I atually didn't use a canal; In this case I've used the PEGponds 1/4 tahoe tiles with gravel textures from Pegasus and some of the RRP stuff. :)
In other parts of my Dutch region I also use BSC canal set: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=891

-Matthijs-

FrankU

Hi Matthijs,

Ah, I thought you had edited PEG's ponds and streams set for Dutch canals. This is namely exactly what I have in mind to do one of these days. I am also working on a Dutch region (check my flag.... you did already, of course). I think of making some prop families of weed and reed props and put them on the PEG streams. Or maybe I make new canal lots by placind the Tahoe pond props and weeds etc .... I will see what I can make.
At the moment busy with growable Dutch farm lots.... Stage 1 is finished, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are coming.....
I really shoud put the stage 1 lots on th thread. Maybe I'll find time this week.
Did you check my thread? You'll find some windmill lots there. I'd like to get some reactions.

Terring7

Yes, I'm a really big fan of the tram-on-road :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

The_Rock