• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian93

Very beautiful town, metasmurf &apls &apls
May I ask from where you've got those small W2W buildings (for example the ones at the avenue intersection)?

Fabian :)

metasmurf

Quote from: Fabian93 on March 21, 2010, 03:16:56 PM
Very beautiful town, metasmurf &apls &apls
May I ask from where you've got those small W2W buildings (for example the ones at the avenue intersection)?

Fabian :)

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1277

Danke mein(e?) freund :)

zakuten

This here's Ceto, a small town in my revived MD region-- I moved back over to ST because I was afraid of running afoul of the rules, but forgive me for plugging my MD with a link; it's just getting rebuilt, and I hope to try to make it somewhat interactive, for example, which cities to showcase and letting commenters decide what to do with plots of land, etc.

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

ecoba

wes.janson

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

RBC

Gotta love you lot edeting, wes.janson. &apls

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

wes.janson

@Canyonjumper: Thanks. It's still a work in progress. A few tweaks here and there, plus I inputted a few of the wrong textures in the wrong spots, but  I'm liking it so far myself.

@RBC: Compliments are ALWAYS welcome!  :D

Here is another shot from the same city:

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

tag_one

Wonderful lotting work Wes.janson  :thumbsup:

Terring7

Images from some of my small towns :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

cubby420

In all seriousness... ::)...that is a very unique set of pics you have there terring. The melding of the familiar with the no-where-close to familiar makes it for me. Good work!

marsh

This is from my CJ.
Its rainy seson in Africa

hconline

Here's a small town and farming hamlet nestled between two mountain ranges in my region of Mastlupontaq. The city is called Terathiponl. (Whaddya think of the names, crazy, huh? I randomly typed stuff in until it sounded cool.)

Here's the great wall built long ago that shielded the village from attacking hordes. It was built to span the narrow valley that held the hamlet of Terathiponl. It stretches over a hundred feet into up, and is anchored into the bedrock of the mountain with great beams built by civilizations long ago. The initial walls can be seen at the base of the great wall, smaller walls better suited to a small fortress. They are dwarfed by the massive defense wall. You can also see the tunnel built for the trains constructed much later stretching out of the far left of the wall.

Similar shot.

A view of the small town with outlying farm lands.

The keep built at the base of the wall, where the only way in and out of it existed. Today, people enter the town by driving through a tunnel built under the wall.

A small farming hamlet south of the town.

And here's a picture of the entire town, outlying farmlands, and southern hamlet.
Life is like a butterfly, ephemeral, yet beautiful beyond belief. -Me

louistsw

Em..I can't Translate the name of this town. :P

Full size
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

ecoba

That's okay  :D , it looks great my friend. :)

Ethan

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

figui

some quick shots of a small town..

and this is from another one..

hope you like them.

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

cubby420

Great small towns everybody!

Very neat pics figui! The diagonal rail overpass is the highlight from my perspective.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---