• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 14!

That's a great work with the highways and avenues, etc.!!! The area looks fantastic, Kyle! :thumbsup:

Dark_Jedi06

My latest project and soon to be an MD if all continues as planned...  ;D

I'll give you a hint: it's a recreation. :satisfied:
...this space to be filled soon...

iamgoingtoeatyou

Wow Jedi! Great to have you back, beautiful picture  &apls

XiahouDun

About 3000 people, a small farm community with a struggling downtown area.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

jmyers2043

Hi xaihoudun

I very much like the small town picture. Yo've made good use of JBSimio commercials. Looks like a town I might see if I were traveling through ... oh ... Northern Indiana.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Mulefisk

Dark_jedi: Nice!  :thumbsup: Aside from the tacky lensflare, that's a fantastic picture. Looks very promising. To make it look even better though, you could turn on the  shadows.

XiahouDun: Great pic! Looks very realistic.

XiahouDun

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 30, 2008, 05:06:56 AM
Hi xaihoudun

I very much like the small town picture. Yo've made good use of JBSimio commercials. Looks like a town I might see if I were traveling through ... oh ... Northern Indiana.
Now why would you think that? :D

It was actually inspired by Lakeville, Indiana. The downtown/cbd/everything is pretty much all right there, then one out of place restraunt. $%#Ninj2

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

bat

That's a very very beautiful pictures of your inspirations by Lakeville there, Dark_Jedi06! Very realistic!

That's also a very great farm community and CBD there, XiahouDun!! :thumbsup:

XiahouDun

An update on the recently shown city:

tag_one

Very nice and realistic looking town XiahouDun  :thumbsup:

HandsOn

Thought I give it a shot - worse that can happen is being booed off..  :'(

This is where out townfather's teach the firemen how to conquer their fear of heights before they are allowed to work downtown..

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

oldrogue

LOL....You couldnn't pay me enough to go on that training too.  Nice idea and well done...

Sorry...no "Boo's"  this time. :D
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Ennedi

@HandsOn - that's an interesting idea, but if I would be a tennis player, I would think twice about these firemen above my head...  :D
(The fear of heights can cause gastric problems in some cases  ;))

Anyway, very nice picture!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

zero7

The heart of a small town called Emberton.  Not fully developed yet as you can tell from the unbuilt area top-right and the empty zones scattered about.

Call me Richard

Pat

Richard that is a sweet small town!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Fairlane500

Well, here's a yet-to-be-named small town in the current region I'm working on. Enjoy.

BigSlark

Looking good, Fairlane. I like the parking behind the "Main Street." What station are you using, by the way? I've never seen it before and it looks like a great addition to my own small towns! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Kevin

bat

:thumbsup: Beautiful pictures of your great work on your small towns there, @ all! :thumbsup:

warszawa

Thats a brilliant shot Fairlane500.

Heres my 'go' at a typical Canadian town...

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

ACEfanatic02

*gasp*

Second page?  Can't let that happen...

Hanley.  Based on several local towns.

Washington High School

Geere Manufacturing.  (IRL, this is a milk processing plant, but I couldn't find enough buildings to properly hack one together.)

Finally, the nearby small Mennonite village of Clarke.

-ACE
日本語勉強中-最近読んだ本はこちらで見えます。
Python Enthusiast