• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Modular Mall Set

Started by shanethemain, June 26, 2010, 10:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shanethemain

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the amazing modular mall set that used to be either on Simtropolis or Sc4devotion? The link is gone in the main list of shopping malls/groceries that were listed. Please if anyone can help me out with a link/files I would be beyond grateful!

Cheers!

shanethemain

I used to have this and am just heartbroken that it got wiped off of my harddrive along with a couple of other Pat Riot/Yoshi buildings like the sports bar/restaurant.

Please, can anyone can share these files with me??

-Sharon

tooheys

Hi Sharon

We cover a lot of timezones here so you might have to wait a little while for some help. But I'm sure there is someone out there who knows where to find what you are looking for. Be patient, although I know how annoying it is to not be able to locate a particular lot when you need it  :)

Dave

shanethemain

Thank you for the encouragement, Dave. I am a bit embarrassed even needing to ask for help with this, to be honest. But I did not know where else to turn.

Cheers,

Sharon

XL2007

I hate to bump a thread, but I'm looking for this set too.  It seems that all traces of it have vanished from the face of the Internet.  And I highly doubt I'll be able to find it the LEX.

wes.janson

If you're referring to the one made by Yoshiland, I believe he has taken it off of all the public exchanges.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

CasperVg

I have contacted yoshiisland and he agreed to upload it somewhere but hasn't done so yet.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube