• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AL•FERRID(UPDATE 5-District C 121228)

Started by weixc812, August 12, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

Hello, this is my first MD here, about a seaside city called AL•FERRID.
Now, I'm still working on it so the updates will come slowly.
Hope you like it.  :D

UPDATE 1 - District A

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Seattisk

AWESOME!!!

I LOVE YOUR CANAL!!!!

Keep it up!  &apls

noahclem

Excellent start  &apls I particularly like the way you've worked with the canals and water. Great choice of buildings and a nice looking city  :thumbsup:

rooker1

I love the complexities of what we see so far!!
Great work.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

sim_link

You have a great choice of buildings here, and the way you have worked with the water and shore is stunning. Look forward to more for sure! :D

art128

Some very nice work going on there! Lovely job with your city my friend!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

weixc812

Replies
@Seattisk:Thank you for concerning  ;D
@noahclem: Thanks Noah, I'm thniking about adding some beaches around.
@rooker1: Thanks! I swear the upcoming districts are more complex :D
@sim_link: Thanks a lot! I'm glad that you love this selection of buildings.
@art128: Thank you my friend. I'll keep updating  ;D

Swesim

Interesting start there, are those canals relotted/retextured from Cal´s canals?

kelis

Great job my friend, I really like the buildings selection and the use of those canals, your new city looks so good !!

Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

PD: Where can I find that TV tower ? I love it !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Tokugawa

Ni Hao! What a wonderful job you did here !! I am really impressed  &apls
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

nbvc

weixc812

Replies:
@Swesim:Thanks a lot. These are Moonlight's canal, not relotted from Cal's. You can find it here:http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22057-ml-jpn-canal-set-for-can-am/
@kelis:Thanks, Kelis. The TV tower you wanted has been uploaded by me so that you can download it here:https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3575616D31898304!111&authkey=!AGkBiUSY69923c8
@Tokugawa:你好! Thank you for supporting my city, and I promise I'll try my best to update. Please keep concerning. :)
@Girafe:Thank you, Girafe. I've left room in my city for your lovely, marvellous, incoming EDF tower. :D
@Mr.Lin:Thanks a lot, my friend. ;D
@nbvc:Thanks. Please keep concerning. ;D

Please try to keep your replies with an actual update as movement through the MD sections is based on post count. - Robin ;)

Huston_N7

Wow, that is mind-blowing!! :D I really love your choice of buildings and the layout is great! It doesn't look to cluttered and is very well thought out :) + the lotting? Love it, love it, love it!!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Swordmaster

Great start, but I think the Maxis highway looks a little out of place. Maybe a darker asphalt texture would help.

Cheers
Willy

Framly

Fantastic work! I really like the mix of buildings :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice to see you here !
This city look really nice, one of a kind, great work. Maybe you should add some traffic generators !
I'll stay tuned for more ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

weixc812

Replies:
@Republic:Thanks for concerning, my friend. I'm so glad you love this selection of buildings. Your city also enlighted me a lot. :D
@Swordmaster: Thanks for your advice. I did have considerred using asphalt texture, but I thought the original one is also great. Doesn't it look more outstanding than a darker texture?
@Framly:Thank you. I'll carry on updating.
@Terring7:Thanks a lot. ;D
@Ol.S / Benoit:Hey!So glad to have you visit here. I'll put on some traffic later, when the whole city is built. A city without traffic is really freaky...

UPDATE 2 - District A(Con'd)
I have relotted nearly every BAT in the city, so the updates won't come easy.
However, I'll bring you a few new pics, mostly the night scenes.
Hope you like it  ;D