• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

This update is out of this world and just goes to prove why this MD was choosen for "Special Interest of the Month"!!!!  I have already spent the last 15 minutes studying the pictures and will be here for another 15, I'm sure.
Awesome work as always, if not even better.  You never cease to amaze me with every update.

&apls &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

My God- that city lives!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

What an incredible and fitting close to your time in the Special Interest thread, my friend. There should probably be a separate thread just for AntigOne called, "Priceless." Excellent work, Badsim. It's always a pleasure to admire your work!

HabLeUrG

just incredible  &apls &apls

oyd

I can look at your pictures for hours......
you are a true master.....  ;)
"Dear Prudence wont you come out and play..."

Pat

Badsim no one can touch your mastery of works here... WoW just WoW and what David said is so right on...

Quote from: dedgren on July 31, 2007, 11:57:40 AM
My God- that city lives!

David

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

A thrilling end to the Special Interest of this month -- it's breathtaking. :P

And what about building on hills? :P The end result would most definitely be interesting.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

kimcar

&apls Yep! David is right . This MD is so alive. Excellent work as always mate. Excellent work  :thumbsup:

pvarcoe

Wow, what an update!

You could spend several minutes looking at the detail in each pic.
You have outdone yourself Badsim (and that is saying something)

Phil

flame1396

This is the urban 3RR.

I'm still working on that water by the way. Just have been preoccupied (trying to finish my summer reading list for school in a week  $%Grinno$% )
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

iamgoingtoeatyou

this picture: vhttp://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1712/antigone260707qs2.jpg

wow. thank you so much for sharing that with us, it has given me a lot of inspiration, i was looking at an overview shot of one of my cities and it looks nowhere as amazing as yours. all the custom lots, and pieces, and custom content. once again, wow!!!  &apls &apls &apls

Yoder7652

as always you have some great stuff here, my friend. looking at your pictures always gives me new ideas to pursue with my own lot-making. I hope that the summer is treating you well, September is just around the corner ;D take care.

N1_2888

A wonderful city journal, but I have to admit: I'm not objective, because I love Paris and therefore all SimCities which are influenced by it!  ;) Your work with the Lot-Editor is astonishing - I hate to use the LE, but in my opinion it's impossible to play SimCity without Lotting - it is a necessary evil,  ...  :D

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

bat

That's a wonderful big update! Great work on the LE! :thumbsup:

Kokopelli

It has been several months since I last visited AntigOne. I must say, the your attention to detail is simply stunning. It is truly some of the best work on the web.

kwakelaar

A lot of inspiration here, your work in the LotEditor is of the very best.

fantnet

Where can I find the mod for the zerba crossing for your avenues? Those would be great for my downtown areas. Thanks much!

flame1396

@fantnet, he may have made it himself. In fact if it isn't at an intersection I KNOW he did.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

NikNik

Badsim, You've done it again. I am speachless.
well almost speachles:
I noticed some nice feature of the TTRT_CO$$$_meijilifebuilding_C.
Great building it is beatifull of its uglyness, hey just like in RL. I guess it's a must have. I will browse ST and SC4D for it.
Anyway about that particular building; on the side there are two banners, I believe a blueish one (right) and a pinkish one (left).
I have seen the building without banners, with only the blue one and with only the pinkish one.  do not know how you did that, but it is brilliant, rotating banners.
(hey, I had to find something to keep my Eagle-eyes reputation up!)

Take care and enjoy life
(how was your summer work so far, here in the netherlands the summer SUCKED (yes, in capital letters, 18 degrees brrr.)

Nik-Nik

Strechnitz

Hello Badsim,

Your last update is wonderful as always. I almost envy the level of detail you put in your city. Every little tile and corner fits in perfectly with it's surroundings. no little mistakes anywhere.
That truly sets Antigone apart from other MD's

Beautiful job :thumbsup:

I hope the busy summer season was good this year in France. In holland hotels and restsaurants have made merely half of normal summer business...If they're lucky that is. sometimes even less.

Strechnitz.