• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

diamonddog_74: new password sent by PM
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Heoga

Hey,

I've having problems getting into the LEX as well.  I've been using it fine for months, but now I'm getting the incorrect login message.  Not sure what's going on as I'm using the same name and password I have been the whole time.  Very strange.  Any chance you could take a peek and see what might be up?

Regards,
Heoga

Chauncey

Hello,

My username is Chauncey and I haven't been to this site in ages. I've simply forgot my password when trying to access the LEX. Please help! Thank you in advance!

callagrafx

Quote from: Chauncey on March 14, 2009, 04:43:09 PM
Hello,

My username is Chauncey and I haven't been to this site in ages. I've simply forgot my password when trying to access the LEX. Please help! Thank you in advance!

Sent you a PM.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

yunxiang

I've also forgotten my LEX password, and would be very grateful to get another one. My LEX username is yunxiang. (I hope this is the right place to put this)

ar2593

Sorry, but if its possible, may I request a new password?

my email im registered on the LEX with is : ar2593@gmail.com
Although I have forgotten my username too. Hope thats not a problem..

honalululand

I'm in the same boat at Yunxiang. I'd had my LEX password set to autocomplete in Firefox on my computer, so I'd forgotten what it was, and I only realized this after I'd reformatted my computer (after of course backing up my custom SC4 content) and went to try to download the latest version of the NAM from the LEX. Think my username's honalululand.

RippleJet

yunxiang and honalululand, you have both received a PM. :)

flame1396

My LEX account is not working, the password my browser has saved is wrong. Can I get this reset?

I have registered there before... so that isn't the issue.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

BarbyW

I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

larsswan

larsswan is also having the same problem with the LEX.  BTW - The DVD is awesome thanks a million!  Everyone should donate and get that disc!!!

BarbyW

I have reset your password, larsswan, and sent you a PM.

builderbuiltoff

hi, i just recieved my new pass word but i can't get on the lex,checked everything twice so i dont now what i do wrong.

thank you

RippleJet

builderbuiltoff, I have sent you a PM with a new password. :)

GrayHalcyon

I have forgotten my LEX password.

I've used my email already and I'm also not 100% sure if my LEX username matches my forum username.

BarbyW

GrayHalcyon - I have sent you a PM with a new password.

Tim

I seem to have forgotten my password, could anyone help me retrieve it, or perhaps let me make a new one, or otherwise give me any reason why i cant log in.

thank's in advance

Tim

please regard this message as unsent, i have regained acces to the lex, what i did was go to bed, go out of bed in the morning and try again..... pretty weird, but a tip for anyone who cant log in, go to sleep and try again later   &Thk/(

spiffy

i managed to delete my confirmation email (ya i know) could you please resend  thanks
spiffy
NEVER REFUSE A BREATH MINT IF OFFERED

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account, spiffy.

cassioeb

I cant acess the LEX  :'( ....   
I receive de activation code, but no login  ()what()   
Maybe you need to change the System Quality Controller to another primate more smarter :D

tx for help!!  :thumbsup: