• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mido1960

Quote from: RippleJet on November 25, 2010, 04:25:09 AM
Both your LEX accounts, mido1960 and Roberto Robato are active accounts.
Thus, if you cannot login, neither of you are entering the correct password (or writing the login names correctly).

Let us know if you want us to reset your passwords.

No... the LEX webmaster is not paying attention... $%Grinno$% ...we all wish he did... ::)

Yes please, although I am 100 % sure that I used the same password as I used for the forum. I can log into the forum without problems as you see but I am unable to log into LEX, so please, reset the password and lets see what happens.

RippleJet

I've reset your password and sent you a PM, mido1960. ;)

Roberto Robato

mido1960

RippleJet

shal

hello there ...

i registered to lex with the username shal, and then again with the username d1vertr33 and have yet to recieve a confermation email. if you want to delete the d1vertr33 username thats fine, but i still need my activation email for shal, if its not to much trouble.

thanks!

ive been an avid player of simcity for quite some time now and just getting around to customizations. thanks for the resources that you provide ... keep up the good work!

RippleJet

The account shal is activated and I see you've already downloaded four items, two today and two one week ago...
Thus, I assume you got it working after all. If not, let us know. ;)

Your account d1vertr33 is still unactivated.

shal

Quote from: RippleJet on November 28, 2010, 03:51:05 PM
The account shal is activated and I see you've already downloaded four items, two today and two one week ago...
Thus, I assume you got it working after all. If not, let us know. ;)

Your account d1vertr33 is still unactivated.
thats weird ... all appears to be working fine now. thanks for the quick responce.

katyperry

I registered (or tried to register) and it only says Password and Confirmation do not match... re-tried over 20 times.  :bomb:  :angrymore:  &hlp  ()what()  >:(  &sly

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!!!

P.S. That evil monkey should  :angrymore: off and die in a hole!!1

cybah

Hi there,

I can't seem to access the LEX. I thought I didn't have an account but it says my user name (cybah) is already registered. When I try a different username with the same email it says the username exists (and I doubt my new selection is take). My email should be the same as my account here. (actually everything should be the same..:D)

Thanks in advance!

- K

RippleJet

Quote from: katyperry on December 02, 2010, 04:53:14 PM
I registered (or tried to register) and it only says Password and Confirmation do not match... re-tried over 20 times.

There is indeed still no account in your name...
The only advice I can really give is to try again and really make sure you type exactly the same in both fields, Password and Confirm.

Quote from: cybah on December 03, 2010, 11:19:03 PM
I can't seem to access the LEX. I thought I didn't have an account but it says my user name (cybah) is already registered. When I try a different username with the same email it says the username exists (and I doubt my new selection is take). My email should be the same as my account here. (actually everything should be the same..:D)

There are two accounts registered and activated for your e-mail; cybah and khaight.
The former has three downloads last year, the latter has none.

Would you want me to reset the password for cybah?

flamebom

Hi,I have forgotten the password of LEX. :'(
Could you give the password? Sorry.

BarbyW

flamebom: I have reset your password and sent you a PM with the new one.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

white.noise

Hey there,

I just registered and activated my account, but am unable to access the LEX. I've tried a few times to no avail. Please help!

EDIT: Got it, thought I had to use my email addy as login.

cybah

Quote from: RippleJet on December 04, 2010, 04:50:15 AM

There are two accounts registered and activated for your e-mail; cybah and khaight.
The former has three downloads last year, the latter has none.

Would you want me to reset the password for cybah?

Please! Much appreciated!

flamebom

Quote from: BarbyW on December 05, 2010, 07:58:37 AM
flamebom: I have reset your password and sent you a PM with the new one.

I wish to express my gratitude for your prompt work.
Thank you :thumbsup:

RippleJet

simlove

I think I may have forgotten my password to the LEX (I thought I had entered it correctly) and would like to have it reset.  The user name is the same as one I use for this forum. simlove

Many thanks in advance for your help.

RippleJet

Quote from: simlove on December 06, 2010, 01:23:54 PM
I think I may have forgotten my password to the LEX (I thought I had entered it correctly) and would like to have it reset.  The user name is the same as one I use for this forum. simlove

Password reset and sent to you in a PM. ;)

ajay_law

So sorry, I forgot my password also
Would anyone be able to reset it for me?