• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Riot

travis, you belong in the pantheon of lotters with barby. Your that good. That strip mall is the best lot i have seen in a long time.

yoshiisland2

I'm really liking that new lot Travis  :thumbsup: now I regret not having you lot my Chick-Fil-A  :'(  Your lotting makes the building fit in so well with everything while looking so good!
-Yoshi

scotty222

Oh my god that strip mall is amazing :thumbsup:

XiahouDun

Biased, but the strip mall looks great! You're using the textures exactly how I pictured they'd be used. :thumbsup:
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

kassarc16

Any ETA on the stadium/sports field lots? I could definitely make use of those.

Travis

Now beta-mizing... ;D

Plenty more to come soon- been doing plenty of stuff, just been to lazy to take pics. :P ::)

Pat

Travis looking good and I cant wait to get ahold of the new strip mall!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

yoshiisland2

Looks great from all sides!  :thumbsup:

Travis

The football fields are coming...

Slowly, but they're coming. ;D

XiahouDun

Lots look great, and can't wait for the fields. I have some high schools that I left space around just for that.

On the subject, any plan for accurately scaled high school style baseball fields too?
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Pat

Looking real good there Travis!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

yoshiisland2

Awesome stuff Travis, can't wait for it!  :thumbsup: &apls

Travis

Not too much longer now...

More pics of the completed fields to come this weekend. ;D

EDIT: Eric, to answer your question, not that I know of. :( Though, if someone were to take on batting some, I'd be more than happy to do lotting on them. ;)

yoshiisland2

Looking so great and so American with every update!  ;D :thumbsup:

paroch

Travis,

I may not be American, and to me football is played with a round ball  ;) , but even I can appreciate what a great job you're doing with these.   I'm in the process of something similar for community based football (sorry I can't bring myself to call it soccer) pitches, so I watch with interest.

All the best,

Paul

Pat Riot

excellent travis. now release already  :D

Chrisadams3997

Really looking forward to seeing this Trav.  They look much better than my sparse lots for the fields.  All of them you've shown really bring them to life.

On a side note, given the light posts, are you night lighting the fields?  And better yet, if you are, that would be nice to see ;).

Chris

Pat

Travis I agree with Chris here that this would look sweet night lighted...

Travis

Chris: Answered via PM. ;)

Thanks to Ian, Paul, Alfred and Pat for the comments. :)

Continuing with the teasers...

Later.

:thumbsup: