• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Better Buildings Menu for SC4

Started by HabLeUrG, March 23, 2007, 03:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HabLeUrG

I know there is a tool "SC4 Extra Cheats Plugins" by buggi, but Id like something like the plop grows tool but something new for allow you to see a picture of the building and description (showing the name and characteristics) and something more with the landmarks, rewards and transportation menu in the same tool, because is soo difficult for me in game look for a building in the landmark menu (many things) also a search tool for look quick and easy for a specific building... hope you understand...

hope someone could make something like this for the game  ;) thanks for reading this...

wouanagaine

Did you tried my SC4LotInfoGenerator ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Rayden

To work within the game, I don't think it will be possible. But to work as a consulting tool, someone from your team has already made one, Wouanagaine. Why don't you try his tool SC4 Lot Info Generator? That's what I use right now. ;)

You evil Woua, you're too fast for me  $%Grinno$%

HabLeUrG

nop!?  %confuso

is something like i'm saying?  ;D

and where to download it?

nvm I found it.. but is not similar that im requesting for, is the tool works in game? I mean that you can see the description in game without go to windows...

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

HabLeUrG

yes I know  :D hehe

but just was requesting for plop buildings in game, and see the description and a image before to plop it... I mean a big menu where you can found everything that you have in your plugins folder, in your landmark section, rewards (also maxis buildings) grows, transport menu, airport menu, all in a one window at game.

This helps for find quick any building without looking for it at the SC4 normal menu, most of the time in game I spent looking for a building in my SC4 menu...

wouanagaine

Maybe buggy can do it within the dlls, but without any sources code, this is pure speculation

New Horizons Productions

HabLeUrG

hope someone can take this request  :thumbsup: a tool like this will be a great addition to the game  ;D

Diggis

Has anyone tried adding images to the tool tips?  not sure if its possible, but that might work.

HabLeUrG

Quote from: Diggis on March 23, 2007, 05:31:56 PM
Has anyone tried adding images to the tool tips?  not sure if its possible, but that might work.

Thats a easy way to change the sc4 extra chest by adding images to it, so we can know what will be plopping

Yoder7652

Quote from: HabLeUrG on March 23, 2007, 03:56:32 PM
and where to download it?

where is this?  I thought I had all of Woua's tools.

OK...now I've found it too.