• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast Episode 4: June 2009

Started by threestooges, June 10, 2009, 03:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Here we are in June and it's time for another edition of the Podcast. Unfortunately, Pat is out of town and wasn't able to be here this time around, so that means you're stuck with me here... wait, where's everyone going? In all seriousness though, Pat, I hope things are going well, and I'll chat with you later. Hope I did this one well enough.
-Matt (threestooges)

http://www.garageband.com/go/gcplayerlg?xmlurl=http://www.garageband.com/artist/sc4devotionspodcast/podcast/newsletter.xml&autoplay=no&repeat=no&colorChoice=7

0:25 - GRV Challenge update
1:15 - Info on New LEX CD
2:18 - Interview with Dustin (thundercrack83) on Marathon's induction to the MD Hall Of Fame

Let us know what you think, leave a post below. We (and in this instance, me) are always open for feedback.

rooker1

Matt.... :-[.....that was fantastic.  :D :thumbsup:

And Dustin you were very good as well.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

Tis awesome, thanks Mat you were fantastic. and good to hear you Dustin

Great listening :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Tarkus

Matt, excellent job with this edition of the podcast!  You've got it figured out. :thumbsup:  The interview with Dustin was great, too!

-Alex

Pat

Sweetness Matt this was a wonderful!!! I am home safely now, I pulled in last night Tuesday around 1030pm cst and crawled right into bed lol.... I got up a little while ago about noonish and got my van from the shop and took care of some errands, come home to find this wonderful podcast!!! Dustin you where great and thank you sooo much for not giving Matt too much a hard time lol.... If you all havent heard I had gone out of town as Vicki's Uncle passed away last week and he lived in Victor Montana... That was one long drive in and even longer back, on Sunday when we left we had to stop in Montana cause the weather was sooo bad it had snowed in June!!!! But I will have more pics in my other thread about the trip and be on the listen for July's Podcast!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JBSimio

Great job again here on the podcast!   &apls

Matt... I think it sounded great.  I didn't even run out of the room when you said Pat wouldn't be here.  ;)

Dustin... very nice to hear from you.  I really enjoy these interviews and the chance to hear the voice and thoughts behind the names.

Pat... glad to hear you made it home alright.  Welcome back!  Look forward to seeing you around again when you've recovered from the long drive.  ;)

Thanks again guys... keep them coming!
JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Jmouse

Great performance, Matt - and you too, Dustin! Besides being entertaining, you brought up some good points about LE. Always interesting to hear the voice behind the avatar! And hope to hear more from you too, Matt - good job!

Later...

Joan

dedgren

Great job, Matt!  Dustin too!  The extra insight into Marathon is really good to have.

Hope things are going okay with Pat- I'm sure we'll see (hear, anyway) him back in July.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

Quote from: dedgren on June 10, 2009, 03:23:18 PM
Hope things are going okay with Pat- I'm sure we'll see (hear, anyway) him back in July.
I have no doubt (and I can only hope) that he'll be back for July. Good to hear you're on your way home Pat.

Glad to hear this edition was so well received. If you all have thoughts for topics or future interviews, we're always listening.
-Matt

Pat

Hey David you bet in July I will be back on  ;) along with Matt too  :thumbsup:  It feels soo great to be home now after a 3200 mile round trip... As Matt said we are always open to interview idea's so either let us know here or via a PM, thanks!!

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Thank you so much, Matt, for the honor of sharing a conversation with you, my friend! It was definitely a privilege and a pleasure! I had a lot of fun with it!

And thank all of you for the very kind words, too! Though, I must say, if each of us had €1 for every time I said, "you know," we'd be billionaires!

threestooges

Good to have you back Pat. I know we've talked about a few things already, but rest up and well start thinking about next month.

The pleasure was all mine Dustin and, at that rate, my um's and uh's could pay off the national debt.
-Matt

Pat

LoL Matt you did find there I hardly noticed the umm hummm lol!!!! Dustin wouldnt you rather have $ 1.00 for the "You know you wanna hear it"  :D ;)

jeronij

Putting voices to the pictures makes the whole thing more consistent  ;D ... I give thanks to the written language for existing... but I got most of it  :D :D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bluesinjid

Wow so cool SC4 Devotion has a podcast :) &apls

Pat

yuppers bluesinjid we sure do...  To view past episodes simply click "post" button on the player to listen to all the past episodes....