• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Citynut's Padded Room

Started by Citynut, January 08, 2007, 04:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D66

Wow....I thought these got forgotten about...nice to see them again..  They all look great as usual. &apls &apls

sandrasim1

...and so my little secret has been revealed to the world... ::)  :D
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"  Thomas Alva Edison

Citynut

Just a gift to the BSC for all the things they have done for me ;D if the rest of the team wants one just let me know
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

Swamper77

I'd be interested in either a "Swamper's Signs" store or a garage/repair shop called "Swamper's Garage".

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

mattb325

Quote from: Colyn on March 07, 2007, 03:25:29 PM
You critter ... I want it on the LEX ASAP or I will ..... wait patiently ;)

:D :D Them's fightin' words :D :D

Great stuff Citynut! It's great to see some more small commercials :thumbsup:

vester

... and here we thought you have given up batting....

Great comeback.

Fred_Ginger

Barby's whips!  Oh, no!  When the 'boys' over at Peg's hear about this they'll go crazy!  They love to get in trouble so the Goddess will whip them!

Well, I'll be in Yoder's book store (Hey Yoder?  Can I get a job there?  I promise I wont read  too many of the books at a time!)
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Citynut

Yea barby is always whipping me for the silly things I do  :D but any way here is another piece I have been working on - almost done with it hope you enjoy it
Dragoon Industries

vester

:satisfied:

Wow, amazing. You could not leave the bat alone !!! Good for us.

DebussyMan

Nice to see you up and Batting. This one looks very good indeed. &apls

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

jestarr

Man, these will be a great addition to the game.  The whips and leathers is hysterical! :thumbsup:

Diggis

rooker1

I second Colyn's comment.

Those are awesome.  Is it possible to put them on a weird size lot so they grow easily?  Maybe two buildings togther or something like that.  And do you think the parking will be at the front?
Sorry for so many questions, but I really like these.

:thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls 
Call me Robin, please.

bat

A wonderful industry building, citynut!! :thumbsup:

Citynut

OK here is a ingame shot of Dragoon Industries - this is the plop version - still waiting for the growable version to grow  &mmm - but I am having success growing the small commercials i did.  :D - these commercials are still under scrutiny at the moment and being well tested. the industrial plop and grow are being modded right now. after testing they will be released soon

D66

I am so happy you are back Batting.  The new industrial is looking sharp.  Great job and welcome back  &apls &apls

jacqulina

wow thats an awesome building so much great detail

joelevan

You have been much missed! Welcome back!

Joel

beskhu3epnm

Phew, thought you may consider closing up shop after the ST stuff. So happy that I will have more stuff to DL off of ya!

I LOVE the front lawn on Dragoon industries! Maybe that's a personal preference, but it really suits everything great. The building is excellent.

See you on the LEX!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Citynut

ok here is a ingame pic of the one thing I did not mention that is in the growable commercial pack that is being tested - That is my Newman Inc Gallery - All of the paintings in the windows and on the wall are real paintings that I have done over the years of painting. I cant afford to open a real gallery but at least it can exsist in my cities.  :D