• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayster

Very nice, one of the reasons I'm commenting is because I noticed your title. Vorkuta. Heh, that is from a recent mission in the new video game Black Ops.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your MD with a discussion on video games.  ::) It will be interesting to see if you can recreate the gulag even though it was closed down in '92.

Looking forward to more!

Jayster

kwakelaar

A great looking mosaic from a rather industrial looking area. Very well put together.

art128

Sheep49 - ahaha, really ? You stopped your physic essay just for me ?  :P Thanks you very much for your comment Piotr ! I'll try to add some gravel paths around there on the forest, but don't except something like Battlecat's works. Here's more for you!

Silur - Now auto number 11 is for the Oblast Of Kostroma...  ;D Thanks anyway, i'm glad you like my MD.

Canyonjumper - Thanks Jordan!

bat - Danke, Bat ! i'm glad you liked this industrial area.

Kbieniu7 - No problem, thanks for the comment! :P

Nardo69 - Dead trees are an idea, will try to put some! Thank you anyway for the comment !

RickD - Thanks ! Yeah that refinery must be quite ugly to see in real life! :P

Ricky112233 - Thanks!

Rooker1 - Thank you very much Robin, I'm glad you liked the pipeline throught the city.

Battlecat - Thanks ! I must say you have a better eye than me for realistic scenes !

Noahclem - thanks a lot! I'm very glad you're fan of the forest, as it is the thing I'm not really good at in Simcity !

Girafe - Merci beaucoup, Antoine !

Io_bg - I'm glad you liked the pipeline, I don't know why but I was sure you'll like it. Thanks for the comment !

Jayster - hehehe, yes I was myslef wondering about that gulag, might try my luck at it !

Kwakelaar - Thanks a lot my friend !!

Vorkuta - The Next Steps..

And this is the next step for the next update, this mysterious road..

That's all for today, comments and critics are welcomed !

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Battlecat

Another great looking update!  The mysterious road certainly is mysterious.  Looking forward to seeing where it's heading!

noahclem

Nice looking update  :thumbsup:

I like the coastline & am curious to see where your mysterious road takes us  ;)

canyonjumper

Quite awesome Arthur! Nicely done!

Your friend,
                                 Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

io_bg

Very nice update! Seems your city is quite rich - it has afforded an underground parking lot for the stadium! ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

marsh

Fantastic work! Love the photoshopping in the last picture.

,marsh  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Arthur, awesome update my friend!!! Great work!!!   &apls

Rapaz, achei muito legal aquele efeito em cima da floresta!!! Você quis fazer algum tipo de sombra estilizada? Ficou um efeito bem radical, gostei demais!!!

calibanX

Great job Arthur. Mysteroius road eh? Ok, I'm curious  ???

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

penguin007

What a delicious eastern european city you have created here the centre looks amazing with a great variety of buildings used by yourself. The railyard is looks perfect reminiscant of many industrial cities I can think of

Will

Ricky112233

Good Job! I'm curiously waiting for the next update..

I'd have to say that in the first mosiac, that tall apartment building squeezed in between that factory and rail yard, looks a bit weird.. $%Grinno$%
Oh well, guess it doesn't matter that much, you should use Google earth or Google maps for more inspiration, I always use Google Earth when I'm drawing a map of a fake CIS city..

Anyway, Good Job! And about the Mysterious road, I'm curious to which city it will lead us to...

-Ricky :thumbsup:
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Skimbo

The industrial areas @mosaique 2 and 3 are great, the russian look is very realistic  &apls  ....but why a german doubledecker train? ???
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Gilikov1994

Great great great! love the downtown there
amazing friend :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

art128

Thanks all ! Please c'mon and leave a comment so that the next update will be on the next page !  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

riiga

kbieniu7

Haha, I see non-junction roundabout is not only polish invention :D
I like your way to build estates - squares with green space inside them. I think just some industry wouldn't be located so near them. Maybe near refinery? ::)
City centre looks very interesting, especially those pipeline on the embankment, which cuts its half. I'm sincere, I see something like this first time. Planists from PRL could learn something from you (if your MD existed about 40 years ago)  :D

Keep it doing!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Place filler to make sure the next update will be page 36. Coming Soon...

Props & Texture Catalog