• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Orange Upload

Started by Orange_o_, February 21, 2011, 03:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

I was often rebuked for not upload all my creations. It's true and I know it can be frustrating for you and me.

So I decided to create this topic to quickly upload various small creations.

This is not because they are fast, they are not yet quality. They have an installer and a read-me in 4 languages, and it makes the task of preliminary tests.

Maybe some are grouped in a pack will be uploaded on the LEX if the need arises.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Orange_o_

The first upload is a creation of the indisputable master of realism: Badsim.

In his mad frenzy &hlp to Mayor Plop the World, he created a mod for the Walls of Aubrac.

I'm glad to see that the use you make of these walls. With this mod you will have no limits. I wonder why I had not done before him  $%Grinno$%

AubracWallMMP

clic on the icone for download

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Kergelen

Cupressus, Pinus Nigra and now plopable Aubrac Walls  &apls &apls
It will be very useful  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

citymax

Very nice ! Good idea this topic ;)

evarburg

Quote from: Orange_o_ on February 21, 2011, 03:31:20 PM
The first upload is a creation of the indisputable master of realism: Badsim.

In his mad frenzy &hlp to Mayor Plop the World, he created a mod for the Walls of Aubrac.

I'm glad to see that the use you make of these walls. With this mod you will have no limits. I wonder why I had not done before him  $%Grinno$%

Orange

This work is amazing ! But I can't seem to get the zip to dezip with any data (only "text" and URLs"). :'(  I work on a Mac...

Wiimeiser

Seems to be an EXE, but that shouldn't cause any problems as far as I know; I haven't used a Mac since I was 12.
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...