• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Fantastic work on your airports, @ all! :)

joelyboy911

Nice looking airport, Wishfulanthony!

I have a bit of something to show you. It's more of a show-off of some new work, than a real picture of my airport, but here we go:

An airport in New Zealand, circa 1980. Enjoy.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

wishfulanthony

Joel: where did you get those DC-10s. I'd like to get those to add variety to my airports. Plus where do you suggest me getting active cargo planes (like opened up 747 cargo planes)?
Tony
Urban Studies and Planning
San Francisco State University · UC Berkeley

joelyboy911

I made them, actually. :D They aren't released yet - but are on the way at the moment. They need some finalising modding, and icons and things, but I expect them to be on the STEX in not-too-long along with a few other creations (I recently gained a lot of free time). This is actually the first time I've shown them publicly. I also have the MD-11. There aren't going to be many liveries in the first instance, but requests will be opened latterly.

As for cargo planes, there aren't many as yet, but the AC Cargo Planes pack has a few (747s and 757s as well as some fictional 787s), and there are some in my own A310 and A300 packs. I have some 777-Fs, and MD-11(F)s on the way to production too. I'm also looking to do something with 737s. But that's still in the plan phase.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

SCWTC4

the opened 747 cargo plane are avaliable here:
http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/index.html

for MD-11 and DC-10, that's a nice suprise, can't wait till'tey will be released to public, good wordk Joelyboy911
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

yjbrian

WOW..Joely..great job....um.. r u guys doing new terminal project?? hows that going??
will u product a A320....ANZ's all black A320 is awsome...I still waiting for it...

The_Hutt

Bereiten Sie für den Start. Prepare for takeoff.

Witness my most advanced SC4 airport design yet. Departures begin on 23.12.11

Risu

Quote from: The_Hutt on December 20, 2011, 11:16:36 PM

Witness my most advanced SC4 airport design yet. Departures begin on 23.12.11
Wow, you must have a really, really big region to need that size airport! :o

josh6

Heres a nightshot of my airport. Richard Ani International

A little shy of 3 years after I started it.

josh6

Terring7

Vertiport :)

Vertiport is an airport for Vertical Take Over and Land (V.T.O.L.) aircrafts
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

iopy321

HI! Here are some pictures of one of my world airports! To see the full version visit my youtube channel iopy321 http://www.youtube.com/user/iopy321?feature=mhee

Here are some images from my video of Sim City 4 London Heathrow Airport...

apeguy

That's a very impressive recreation of Heathrow Airport, it's a bit undersized, (But that can't be helped due to the size of the tile) but all the terminals and buildings are in the right place. Well Done! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

RickD

Yes, the runways are too short. They probably need to extend into the neighboring tile to be realistic. And they seem too narrow, but that can't be helped right now.

Everything else looks really great, though.  &apls

What is that house doing there in the traffic circle?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Koekie01

Nice airports everybody!

Now, look if someone can find some strange things in this picture.

(Probably in near future you will see a lot of more of this airport!   :D)

sepen77

Where can I find the little jetway extenders that go overtop the ARP?
~ Sepen77

ailabumm

Hi,
I have a project to make at school. I must do an airport, I don't know to work in autoCAD or some program and time is very short. Can you help me with some photo with an airport with 2 runways? Please, I don't know that to do.

Andreea

Borutaj

Greetings, everyone

I would like to present you my first attempt to create a big good looking airport, the Andera City International Airport (ACIA) which I've just finished. It lies near Andera City- the capital of Andera Islands (region downloaded form STEX). The airport is big enough, it has 3 runways, 3 main terminals with totally 225 gates, a small terminal for private flights and a terminal for government flights. Because of fact that Andera Islands was a Dutch colony, ACIA is an important hub of KLM airlines. Terminal 1 and 3 in main huge building are serving the regional and connection flights to small islands and tourist resorts. Terminal 2 is designed to check transcontinental flights to whole world. Its eastern section (concourses 6, 7 and 8) serves only KLM and other Sky Team members as Delta, Korean Air, Air France and Alitalia. In the north-western section is located private flights terminal and the service and maintenance area. In the north-eastern section there is a cargo area with small industrial zone and a rail freight terminal. In the most eastern edge there is a terminal for government flights (which are operated by KLM). The whole airport is connected with Andera City by highway, high speed rail, rail for cargo trains and El Rail/GLR which is working as connection for the main terminals.

Here is a general view on the entire airport.

Closer view

Here is the center of ACIA - the twin tower hotel, shops, office buildings and the highway around 3 main terminals. Also you can mention the HSR and El Rail.

This is a regio flights area of Terminal 1

Terminal 2, western section - flights to the US and middle east

Concourse 5 where several gates are capable to accept even A380s.

Sky Team section of Terminal 2

Terminal 3

Cargo area

Terminal for government flights

Maintenance area with refueling station

Parks for passengers inside the main building which provide recreation to tired passengers waiting for their flights.

Terminal 2 entrance, exit and the El Rail station

That's all. I hope you will like ACIA and I will appreciate any constructive criticism and tips. Have a nice day, ladies and gentlemen  ::)

WC_EEND

that park in the middle is a brilliant idea. So good in fact I might have to steal it ;D
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project