• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

It is strange this view. The airport is really close to the city

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

travismking

Quote from: Orange_o_ on August 05, 2010, 02:57:43 AM
It is strange this view. The airport is really close to the city

heh ever seen tokyo's haneda airport? its inside the 23 special wards of tokyo (probably other examples but this is the one I know about.) Note there are height restrictions of 45meters around the airport that scale out to 295 meters farther away (although tokyo has no supertalls and the tallest building is under this 295, even outside this radius)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=haneda+airport+tokyo&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.240201,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=haneda+airport&hnear=T%C5%8Dky%C5%8D+Metropolis,+Japan&ll=35.580407,139.7612&spn=0.093959,0.154324&t=h&z=13

Amerikaner

Here are some "fun" airports I made while trying out different things for Prato Milpansio... Albair Vercelli is the flagship carrier for Vercelli.

And a new airplane, the Aeolus AE900!

Koekie01

citybuilderx

Wow Amerikaner

Excellant airport. Your terminals are very similar to that of real life.  :thumbsup:
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

greendude

My first airport. (I think it has a chance of winning "the world's ugliest airport" award. Anyone agree?)

k808j

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

Gilikov1994

Amerikaner, great airport, re-LOTted the 747 :).. and looks good as a nice European airport
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

canyonjumper

Awesome airport Amerikaner! Looking great!
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

The_Hutt

Pembroke Valley International Airport

KPEM is an suburban, midsize airport located in the Midwestern U.S. It has two parallel runways, an expansive passenger terminal, and extensive cargo facilities.

Passenger facilities consist of a central ticketing/baggage terminal and four concourses containing a total of 40 gates. A fifth concourse is currently under construction.

The landside. In addition to curbside dropoff/pickup, there is ample long-term parking and numerous shuttle buses available. There is a train station serviced by both light and heavy rail; a shuttle bus runs between the station and the terminal every three minutes. Hotels and retail are located just south of the terminals.

Concourse A contains 14 gates and is serviced by the following airlines:

American Airlines (Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York-JFK)
Alaska Airlines (Seattle-Tacoma, Portland)
Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Salt Lake City)
Horizon Air (Seattle-Tacoma)
Southwest Airlines (Baltimore, Chicago-Midway, Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tampa)

Concourse B contains 8 gates and is connected to the main terminal by a walkway. It is serviced by the following airlines:

Frontier Airlines (Denver)
JetBlue Airways (Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Long Beach, New York-JFK)
US Airways (Charlotte, Phoenix, Philadelphia)
Virgin America (Los Angeles, San Francisco)

Course C is the international terminal. It contains five gates and has dedicated customs facilities. It is serviced by the following airlines:

Aeromexico (Mexico City)
Air Canada (Toronto-Pearson)

Concourse D contains 13 gates and is serviced by the following airlines:

Continental Airlines (Cleveland, Houston Intercontinental, Newark)
United Airlines (Chicago-O'Hare, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington Dulles)
United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines (Chicago-O'Hare, Denver)

Concourse E is currently under construction. When opened, it will contain 8 gates.

The main cargo center is located just north of the passenger concourses on the west side of the airfield. It is serviced by DHL, FedEx, and UPS, among other carriers.

Additional facilities are located to the south of Concourses A and B.

The east airfield is home to general aviation, hangars, and maintenance facilities.

And finally, two planes queuing up for takeoff...

Terring7

Lovely airport :)
I have the AC Functional Airports but i can't find those extra buildings ()sad()

From where to you find them? They look great
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

The_Hutt

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

marsh

Amerikaner: My lord, were did you get those planes!!!  :shocked2:

Anyway,  :P Here is a new airport of mine that i made for my CJ. See the whole thing by clicking the link in my SIG  ;)

Cyclone1001

Wow, you're mocking Gibraltar. Very nice.

rushman5

id say a beautiful mimic, not a mock!

frdrcklim

Really nice airport. I like how it's laid out. Kinda dangerous though. I mean that's a runway not a taxiway :P.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

kevinaj

Wow. So many nice airports since I left for a while (Boredom of SC4, interest in RCT3)
I love airplanes.

Bill_Chen

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar