• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Fantastic work on that lot!
Looks wonderful!

Looking forward to more... ;)

squidi

very nice of you to show us how you work
and great results

&apls

paul

JoeST

your lotting puts 90% of the community to shame, and could give handy tips to the other 10% :D

its fantastic

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

Cedric wow!!! I dont know what else to say but WOW again wow!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dsrwhat316

This is why I love coming here; so many new things can be learned by gazing at these pics.

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Yoder7652

Fantastic my friend!  &apls I'm glad to see you return to your MD to inspire us all...and thanks for showing us your tricks  ;) ;D

Yoman

As always you inspire me in the LE, just as soon as I get it set up again  :thumbsup: I remember you began to work on a Port area way back when, I'm incredibly excited for when you eventually get to that again if you do  :D

Jmouse

Excellent examples, Cedric - lotting is one of my many weaknesses. I hope to study your work in more detail and, with a bit of luck and a lot of stubbornness, perhaps learn a thing or two. As many before me have said, you are an inspiration.

Later...

Joan

art128

amazing lot cedric  &apls that is just incredible  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

papab2000

Very nice lot work  :thumbsup: I am going to figure this lotting out somehow. Keep reading tutorials but it is not that easy. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.  :)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Ennedi

Hello Cedric,

I supposed to have a nice free day, after breakfast I opened SC4D and tried to comment your fantastic castle
In the meantime I had
- 6 unexpected phone calls
- 11 personal messages (every of them needed a reply of course)
- My dog demanded a long walk
- My computer crashed two times  :D
Now we have 21.45 PM and maybe I will be able to write a short comment  ;)

As I said the castle is fantastic and it's surrounding too &apls
But your LE work... These two things showed by you are exactly my two main points of interest:
- Reducing lot size to enable arranging their surrounding. I am sure this is very powerful method and we can find a lot of new building methods which are not expected now. Your use of the ploppable stuff is really fantastic.
- Lot resizing: needs some work but solves very annoying problem with streetside textures. I think it is not the only possible use of this method. I will wait for your next ideas...

October in Antigone looks very interesting  ;)

Adam :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

KitFisto69

PLT

Hey Badsim,

I was absolutely stunned by all the beautiful things you created in you MD! You have inspired me, and I'm going to try and build a city just a beautiful and nice as this one! But I have a few questions:

- The trees you used, in wich pack are these?

- What is the number of the ground textures you used on the sides of this canal:

- How did you manage to do this with the railway, the ground texture I mean:

Thx, and keep it up, because I never get enough of your work!

PLT

Badsim

A few replies firstly ....

Quote from: JoeST on September 18, 2008, 10:37:39 AM
your lotting puts 90% of the community to shame, and could give handy tips to the other 10% :D

Joe

Maybe right ... should not be said !  :D

Quote from: Yoder7652 on September 18, 2008, 02:42:15 PM
I'm glad to see you return to your MD to inspire us all...

Hey Ryan , so great to have some news from you ! :)  Speaking about return to "MDing" , I'm waiting impatiently about your ! Have seen your last ( or just one of your last ? ) creation ...  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Yoman on September 18, 2008, 04:22:17 PM
I remember you began to work on a Port area way back when, I'm incredibly excited for when you eventually get to that again if you do  :D

Thanks Owen ... if you know these few pictures still visible at Simphoni.net , you know as well how there are outdated ... Can't promise anything but so great stuff has came out since , that , for sure , I would like to work again on that theme ... one day ...  ;)

Quote from: Ennedi on September 21, 2008, 12:54:59 PM

Lot resizing: needs some work but solves very annoying problem with streetside textures. I think it is not the only possible use of this method. I will wait for your next ideas...

Adam :thumbsup:

Hello Adam ... In fact , I have already used and shown an application of this method a long time ago . On that picture , this is how there are textures under the bridge pieces from the NAM . An extented & transit enabled for railways Lot .

So far , no "next idea " .  ::)

Quote from: PLT on September 24, 2008, 12:59:10 PM
Hey Badsim,

- The trees you used, in wich pack are these?

- What is the number of the ground textures you used on the sides of this canal:

- How did you manage to do this with the railway, the ground texture I mean:

PLT

Welcome PLT ...

The trees I'm using there , if you speak about this picture , are from Jeroni ... several tree packs from him are available on the LEX . Along the canal , I'm using  tree props coming from Ypiranga Museum by Swi21 , available on the LEX too . Props named : swi21_ypiranga_arbre and swi21_ypiranga_arbuste .

The texture along the canal is one from NDEX Textures Set Volume1 on the STEX ...

The texture for railways is from NOB . You need his rail Mod available on his website to get the followind texture ;

Thanks to all others for your enthusiast comments . :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So , what's new ?

That's official , Burg Eltz is now the name of a castle and its small medieval village . ;D
The first - they will be 2 - parking for cars is finished . I'm planning a third parking for busses only ...

And I've started to LotEdit the village itself . That's only a preview as these 2 first Lots - more to come - are still under  LotEditing ...

I'm working with deleted base textures this time , trying to give to this village a less squared looking ... not obvious ! :-[

This village is a landmark ( without inhabitants ) ... it is not transit enabled as it is supposed to be highly protected and so to have a very stricly access for its residents . So there are now several strange connections between extended Lots , transit enabled and non transit enabled Lots . ;D

Later .

Cedric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Hey Cedric,
The village is coming along very well.  The amount of details you put into each LOT never stops amazing me.  The only thing I see that I would like to see you add/change is add a path of some sort to the walk leading up to the castle.  You probable have something in mind already, but I thought I would point it out.
I look forward to your next update.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Simpson

Wow    :o
Badsim your new update is super, I really love this little village near the castle and the lake  &apls &apls
Very réalistic and the work at the LE is incredible  &apls &apls
I'm looking forward to the next update  :thumbsup:

David  :P
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Really amazingy fantasticy update Cédric  &apls
the little medieval village is very nice !
and also, wonderful work on these lots :thumbsup:
looking foward to more !

Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

It's good to see you back, Cedric.  Somehow, I had the feeling that the castle was only the beginning.  This update is proof that my feeling was correct.  It's a great day in AntigOne, Cedric. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Sheep49

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!

I love this update! Your city looks great, and you gave us some usable tips ;)

Keep up the great work!
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

XoX

fantastic !!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

But it is not finished? Isn't it?  ()what()
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40